chapter 19

Alright first of all im really sorry about not updating I've been busy with school because teachers think its just peachy to give us homework! Like 8 hours isn't enough?! Anyway im gonna try to update more i swear! Im gonna skip 3 months in this chapter Fyi

Liv pov

The tour went perfect it ended two days ago. Which was really upsetting because I had so much fun and the best nights were with Matt. Hannah and Jack are freaking adorable. Im just amazing I know i know. But lately I've been sick and ik worried too im late.

I decided to call Hannah

L Hannah?
H ya
L can u get me a pregnancy test please
H of course see ya in 20

With that I hung up and texted Matt to come over soon.

I heard the doorbell I ran downstairs and tols Hannah thank you for everything. As I was waiting Matt walked into my bedroom. "Hey Li- omg whats wrong" thats when he saw the box on my dresser and looked at me. "Matt im not sure yet I will know in 5 minutes" I said in tears. As soon as I said that my timer went off, I looked at it. Positive. Matt saw too, "Liv I have to go" "what?" At this point I was in tears. Before I knew it he was gone. And I was on the floor not wanting to get up.

Two months later

Its been two months since Matt left and honestly its okay because I can do it on my own. I got an apartment and Taylor comes back from the R.V tour, and he's coming over. He doesn't know at all but its ok because im going to tell him today. My thoughts are interrupted by knocks on the door. I opened it to find Taylor and the whole gang except Matt. "Hey Liv" they all say in unison. "Hi guys" and smile a fake smile. They all sit down, and look at me "Liv is there something u need to tell me?" Taylor asked "im pregnant" the words just slipped off my tounge and a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Taylor looked at me "does Matt know?" "Ya he left" "Are you serious! Im killing him now, guys ill be back" Of course he goes and I cant stop him. "Where's he going?" Gilinsky asked "Taylor found out that Matt left me after I told him I was pregnant, about 2 months ago" I said and Jack went to go get him along with Dillon and Sammy.

About an hour later they all came back and Taylor was pissed. "Liv he wants to see you but so help me god if he hurts you again ill kill him" I walked outside to find Matt standing there. "Liv just here me out" "Matt i honestly dont know what to say its been 2 months" "please just hear me" I nodded my head in approval

Matts pov

I had to tell her "listen Liv the first time I saw you I knew you were different I never wanted to be away from you and I knew I needed you to be mine. I love you with all my heart and I would never hurt you. It's just when I found out you were pregnant and I freaked out. I can't imagine what it's going to be like, I want to have a baby I really do. I don't know why it took me two months to realize it but I do want this baby please. I just want you to be happy I know I messed up but let me make you happy. Not just you but the baby and for out family. I'm going to be there no matter what this baby boy or baby girl that you are caring I'll be there for them and most importantly I'm going to be there for you" At this point I was crying and she was too, "Matt I want you to be there for me" she said I instantly picked her up and kissed her. Oh how much i missed her and her lips.

When we walked back inside Taylor looked at us and smiled. "I thought for a minute I was about to kill you Espinosa" I laughed and so did everyone else.

Me and Matt were laying in bed one night and it was about midnight when I felt something come out of me "matt get up please now" "What's wrong??" "I need to go to the hospital there blood" "Omg let's go" he carried me to the car and drove really fast "Matt slow down" "Liv your in pain I can see it plus we're here" i laughed a little. As we rushed into the hospital they immediately took me in.