chapter 6

Matt pov

Liv I can't believe it she hasn't came out of her room all day and magcon starts in 2 hours I don't know what shes doing "liv come on please we have to go" no answer Taylor is the only one who she will talk to "Taylor please talk to her shes not answering me" "okay I will"

Liv pov

I knew it was a bad idea to go out with him and for him to tell people ive been getting hate all night telling me to kill myself. last night I cut myself ive been clean for six months but I didn't care anymore it felt good.I had to stop I put on a long sleeve shirt that says normal people scare me and leggings and comverse and straightened my hair. I walked out and Taylor was their he knew exactly what happened I gave him the biggest hug but he didn't know about me cutting myself. I went up to Matt and he grabbed my hand. Today was the usual but at the meet and great a little girl who looked about 9 came up to me and gave me a huge hug she told me i was her inspiration in life. I started crying a little bit and gave her the biggest hug ever I gave her a free magcon shirt and my necklace. the day got better.

Taylor pov

I saw Liv hugging a nine-year-old it was really cute she gave her a necklace. When a guy came up to her and gave her a card. I wonder what its all about. I was interrupted by a beautiful girl. standing there.

Liv pov

We all went out to dinner I had big news but I was scared to see how everyone will react especially Matthew what if he doesn't approve of my decision oh god now im really scared. We sit down and Taylor was with a beautiful Blonde haired girl with brown eyes and flawless skin. And everyone is staring at her she looks about 16. Great. We where all sitting their talking until I was about to say something until Taylor said "guys this is Hannah and I met her today" "hey" I could see how Taylor looks at her its how my dad looks at my mom. We were all eating and it was my chance "guys I have something to say" they all looked up at me "I got offered to be placed in California to sing" "you what?" Taylor said I looked up at Matt who just held my hand. "but Im not going to take it until im really sure its what i want to do" "liv this is all you've been talking about since you were six you have to take it now" "Taylor maybe later down the road okay?" "okay" --------- hotel----------

"Liv why did you really turn down that opportunity" Matt asked when we got in my hotel room "Because im not ready to move I just wanna stay here and get settled and then I will see what I want to do okay" "okay" I got ready for bed. I. walked out and saw Matt asleep in my bed "Matthew Espinosa what are you doing?" I didn't get a response but a small snore. I laughed and got in bed it got really cold. I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and I got butterflies in my stomach. I turned around and got close to Matt and he was really warm."Liv your perfect and I hope you know that" I heard him say god he was cute. I nodded my head in response he kissed my head. I hope he doesn't fall for Hannah because shes gorgeous.