chapter 8

liv pov

Day of magcon

we were acting stupid when Maghony played ride by somo and Matt pulled me on stage and tried to sing to me I just laughed really hard and he danced on me which was hilarious im not going to lie i liked it and the crowd went crazy he told me that was a preview for tonight I laughed and it was my turn to sing and I was doing a duet with Jack J we did a cover of demi lovato youre my only shorty

it went really good the crowd went nuts because at the last part it was Matt who started singing he kept squeaking out your my only shorty I could help but laugh so hard. we ran out of stuff to do so I did another song a thousand years by Christina perri i played the piano with it too. it went really good I almost cried at the end because its my moms song to my dad she says so it ment a lot to me. We finished off and got done. Hannah was back with Taylor im really happy for him but I just get this weird cone from her idk maybe im crazy which I probably am opps. Me and Matt have been dating for 3 weeks now which is really cool because hes so sweet and today where going to six flags!! I wore a magcon crop top with a black bandana and white shorts with black vans.

six flags

we got there and we where having such a good time and we were walking past girls and someone said a rude comment to me and Matt blew them a kiss I jumped on Cameron's back he screamed and then said "Matt take this girl I don't even know her" I looked at him like I was hurt he laughed we where waiting in line for a ride and I started singing pretty hurts by beyonce and shawn joined in it was hilarious because Cameron was singing too Nash picked me up and threw me over his shoulder I screamed "Nash put me down ive never been this tall before its scary" he dropped me and Matt caught me "hey" I said "hi" he said we rode rides and we went to go get ice cream I got cookie dough ice cream which was really good I was walking out with Matthew when I got the idea to put my ice cream in his face "you got got a little something there" I said but before I knew it he put ice cream on my face I laughed and wiped it off of me. We were all walking when matt pulled me aside "liv I have something important to tell you" my heart was beating really fast I didn't know what was going to happen because I just didn't want to get hurt in was interrupted by matt saying 3 words I never thought he would say. "Liv I think its time that I tell you this and I think no actually I know i love you" I was shocked at those words I love him too all I did was kiss him and it was a different kiss it was the kiss I been waiting for the kiss knowing that ill be with him for a long time. "I love you too Matt" he smiled we walked back to the hotel where we had a movie marathon and right when we were in the middle of a movie Matt kissed me and it kinda turned into a make out session.

Matt pov

This is what i love about Liv shes my everything and can't wait for her birthday I hope she likes it she's so precious with her delicate tiny body which I love shes overall perfect. we were laying down when she looked up I was kinda asleep she started playing with my hair which I laughed at her "what are you doing babe" i asked "I honestly dont even know" she replied I started playing with her hair because she was playing with mine she brought her hand down out of my hair and she started to singing tattooed heart which is adorable "why are you singing?" "because I can" " I love you liv" " I love you too Matt" she fell asleep in my arms.

I saw it I was standing there in a tux a bunch of people in the chairs music started to play I looked down the isle and see a beautiful face she looked up and it was Liv we where getting married

There's a little girl with brown hair and hazel eyes and so tiny and cute and im holding her in my arms