Forgive but Do Not Forget

Guys I'm not even kidding I have a 6 page doc filled with random snippets of dialogue, head cannons, and chapter ideas for this story. I'm desperate to use them all.

*

*

*

After the incident Alastor had chosen to take the week off and spend it in his own house located in the deep swamps of the outskirts of the Pentagram. For the past three days he had been scheming and plotting multiple ways in which he could torture you, at one point it had become more of a daydream than a form of scheming. Yet no matter how many different plans he could come up with they all came down to strength. And as much as it hurt his ego to admit he knew you were incredibly powerful in comparison to him. At first he had been skeptical of the rumors believing that they may just be false accusations made by some fool but it turns out they were right to warn Alastor. That day when you had attacked him he felt something shake him to his core. It disturbed him when he remembered the gut twisting feeling you had given him.

All he knew was that the only other person who had produced such a feeling from him was the very ruler of these damned lands. He didn't like it one bit. It was always a mystery to him. Why would Lucifer keep you by his side with all the trouble you caused him? It made no sense to him until now. Lucifer wants you by his side because you are the only person who has the capability to rival his own strength, and possibly the ability to overthrow him. It was a major dampener to his plans which was incredibly annoying for him.

Although now that he thought about it, he didn't need to physically hurt Y/n. Oh no, no, no this wasn't an average case, he'd have to get creative with this project. His bloodlust could only take him so far before wearing out. Not to mention ending your life just seemed unsatisfactory to him. All the build up just to end in an anticlimactic death. That would absolutely not do. No he had bigger plans, ones in which you would be an important asset. He planned to use you but before he could get started he would need to play the long game and gain a semblance of trust from you. But in the meantime all he could think about was satisfying his bloodthirsty longing for revenge. He needed to blow off some steam before visiting you, so he decided to go for a stroll through the city to clear his mind. And perhaps to satisfy his needs as well.

*

*

*

After a rather uneventful live broadcast through the alleyways of the pentagram Alastor ended the transmission from his microphone and snapped his fingers, changing his attire to something a little more formal and far less bloody. He couldn't just show up to a Mange estate trailing blood on the floors after all.

Once he finally arrived he walked through the gates and went through the usual security checks and ward checking. He was well aware of the magical bounds used to ward off magic and was slightly concerned by the fact that he would ultimately be powerless. Nonetheless he was confident in his mind and decided rather easily that even if someone were to have good playing cards they could still lose the game. What mattered the most was exactly how one played their cards, not the cards that one specifically had.

*

*

*

Alastor was waiting in a large and extravagant drawing room when the doors opened up and revealed a small lavender sheep demon. They entered gracefully and asked,

"What is your business here sir?"

Alastor smiled respectfully if not a little to joyfully and responded enthusiastically.

"Why I've come here to request some time with the Vixen!"

The demon nodded and left soon after leaving Alastor to drown in the sound of his own static. The sheep demon, also known as Adrian, left the radio demon and scurried off to the library where you had been. They knocked on the door and entered after hearing you shout 'come in'.