Why Stars?

Before we start I would just like to say thank you for reading this and I love a cherish every comment and vote

"Let's put on a show!" You said as the two of you made your way downstairs. Little did you know of the lingering stares from the shadows that occupied the halls.

You let go of Angel's arm when you reached the stairs and slid down the banister. You then skimmed off the lower region of the railing and leaped off landing your feet on the ground. You stood there waiting for Angel to finish going down the steps. Once he finally caught up to you he said.

"So what's the script this time? Are we secret lovers or just casual fuck buddies?" You laughed a little before saying "First of all, I don't think anyone says fuck buddies, and second, I thought we could work on our improv." He looked at you contemplating and said. "Go off script huh? I'll take the challenge."

You leaned onto the double doors before asking "Ready?"

He nodded as you pushed the doors open, walking in with Angel following behind. When you walked into the dining area, instead of sitting next to Alastor you sat right next to Angel. You looked around the table and noticed Husk and Alastor staring at the two of you.

Husk was wearing a disgusted look on his face while the deer next to him wore a strained smile. Even though he was smiling you could see how irritated he truly was with one glance into his red orbs. You awkwardly coughed before saying "Gentlemen you know it's rude to stare."

Husk scoffed and looked away with his arms crossed mumbling something you couldn't quite hear.

"Sorry, what was that Husky?" You smiled knowing he was slightly sober.

"I said, it's also rude to have LOUD SEX!" You put on a shocked expression and gasped.

"I DID NO SUCH THING!" You could tell Angel was about to lose it by the way he was tilting his head to the side hiding his smile. Alastor suddenly cleared his throat catching everyone's attention.

"Well, I for one think that those repulsive acts should not be allowed in a hotel for rehabilitation." He said in an exasperated tone.

"I think they're just jealous." Quipped Angel. You teleported in between Husk and Alastor wrapping your arms around their shoulders bringing them in so that their cheeks were touching yours.

"Aw come on boys there's enough of me to go around no need to fight~" The cat demon pushed you off of him saying something along the lines of "Fuck off." You removed your arm from Alastor and got closer so Husk.