17

~Katya's POV~

The room that Onyx had locked me in with him was large and dimly lit by the lights built into the ceiling, covering the room with a pale light. Dark wood floors were cool beneath my feet and the black color of the walls made the room feel even darker, more intimate when it was just him and I in here.

A large king sized bed sat in the middle of the room atop a square shaped, fluffy black rug, the pale tan color of the platform bed matching the darker tones of the bed nicely. The headframe was large and the wall the bed was against was textured differently, almost looking like some type of grey wavy lined rock. Covering the bed and two fluffy pillows were dark navy blue sheets and pillow cases, the other two pillow cases a black. The blanket that covered the bed was large and fuzzy, colored dark brown, white and a light brown. It was a very comfy looking bed, to be honest.

On either side of the bed were black bedside tables with matching standing lamps that were a little eclectic looking. The lamps were so large that they looked taller than me, if not then certainly it was really close. Across from the bed was a large flatscreen TV built into the wall with a light brown colored bookshelf that spanned the wall between two doors.

"What are you doing, Onyx?" I asked softly, almost shuddering at the way his palms cupped my hips. He let out a low growl and pushed me into the door, lust in his dark hazel eyes as he peered down at me.

"It's not like I can do this in front of everyone else, can I?" He murmured, the minty scent of his breath fanning my face. "So why don't you tell me, kitty? What am I supposed to do?" He wondered lowly, soft lips brushing against the shell of my ear when he lowered his head. I absentmindedly tipped my head back against the door, biting on my bottom lip in temptation. Of course he noticed this, the grip on my hips tightening as he pressed his hips into me gently. "W-Wait." I almost wanted to groan in complaint at myself when I forced my hands to press against the front of his chest, pushing him away despite the fact that it was the last thing I wanted to do.

"We shouldn't. You and I can hardly stand one another." I protested softly, but he just grunted and suddenly picked me up off the ground, undeterred. My legs wound their way around his waist as I clung to him like a koala, gripping to the back of his neck. "So what? I know you want this—want me." He told me in a murmur, carrying me over to the large king sized bed in the middle of the room.

He lowered me onto the bed and I slid a hand from the back of his neck to the front of his chest, pushing gently in attempt to stop him from going any further. I peered up at him, leaning onto one elbow as my chest heaved. "Even if that is true, I somehow doubt that fucking you while all our friends are just down the hall is a good idea." I responded, cocking up a brow. He scowled, as if the reminder just got on his nerves. "That's because you haven't done it yet, kitty. You and I both know you'll change your mind on that the second I'm in you." He muttered, large hands sliding down my hips to squeeze the flesh of my thighs.

The heat between my thighs made me wiggle my hips slightly, clenching my thighs together out of sexual frustration. "Too bad, Onyx." I whispered, forcing myself not to moan or make any noise when his teeth gently nipped at my exposed cleavage and he began to suck. "If you think I'm going to have sex with you now, then you overestimated your capabilities." I told him, taking the opportunity to run my hands down the front of his chest.

I could easily feel the defined muscles through the fabric of the white, long sleeved shirt that he wore, so firm and warm. He released a low growl of annoyance, peering down at me as his strong fingers dug into my flesh. "God, you're just a fucking tease, Katya." He grumbled beneath his breath in complaint, causing my lips to twitch up in smug amusement. Although I wanted him as much as he wanted me, perhaps even more, I couldn't help the fact that I found it amusing to know that he was sexually frustrated because of me. "Yeah?" I hummed, raising a brow. "And yet you want me anyways, just like I want you even though you're an asshole." I retorted.

Onyx chuckled, the sound low and husky, making my skin line with goosebumps that I prayed he didn't notice. "At least give me a kiss so I have something to hold me over." He asked in a murmur, to which I narrowed my eyes up at him in thought.

Eyeing me closely, his fingers rubbed circles on my thighs, waiting for me to think it over. It wasn't even really much of a consideration for me, so it didn't take very long before I was slowly nodding my head, biting on my lip as my fingers curled into the fabric of his shirt. His eyes flashed with desire as he slid one hand from my thigh up to my waist, the warmth of his fingers skimming beneath the fabric of my shirt slightly, brushing against my skin.

He swiftly ducked his head down, tugging my body against his as he pressed me down into his bed. The softness of his lips closed over mine when he kissed me, tasting peppermint on his mouth. I almost moaned from the rough nature with which he kissed me, his fingers digging into my flesh as he groaned lowly against my mouth and nipped at my bottom lip. My core pulsated with heat in response and I lulled my head back slightly, kissing him back eagerly as I pulled him into me with a soft moan.

His tongue slipped into my mouth, stroking against mine slowly, teasing me until I had to force myself to pull away. Heavy breaths escaped me as I peeled my eyes open to look up at him through hooded eyes, knowing that I needed to put a stop to this before things escalated to the point where I didn't care to stop him.

"W-We should go back. You'll have to make do with just that, at least for now." I told him in a breathless voice, to which he grunted in disapproval but rose from my body nonetheless. He got off of the bed, the warmth of his touch vanishing from my skin so suddenly that I almost asked him to come back. I didn't want to stop.

Still, I stood from the bed with him, my knees weak as I brushed messy strands of my hair out of my face. He gave me a glance over his shoulder from where he already stood over by the bedroom door, trailing his eyes over me once more before he shook his head and turned around, stepping out of the room to leave me on my own. Silence settled within the room aside from my soft breathing and the pounding sound of my own heart in my ears, unable to take my eyes off of the shut bedroom door that he'd just exited from.

And though I didn't know what this was, whatever it was that was brewing between us, I knew I wanted more. Even if he was wrong for me, I wanted more of it.