~Family Fun Day~

~Next Day~

Aasan was awake. Their parents were returning in sometime. Both were preparing breakfast for them when the bell rang. Sanket opened the door. He welcomed everyone in. All of them greeted each other.

Aashna to SM:- Welcome aunty

SM:- Are ab to tu meri hi beti jesi hai. Aunty mat bula

Aashna smiles. They freshen up a bit and head to have breakfast. Aasan serve breakfast to them.

AM:- Aaj chale tum dono ki engagement shopping ke liye??

Sanket:- Aap log abhi aaye ho. Aaj aaram karo kal chalte hai

SD:- Parso engagement hai hum kese kal chale. Aaj hi chalte hai shaam ko

SM:- Haan aaj dadi aaye uske pehle jayenge. Sanket tum aur Aashna dadi ko lene airport pahuch jaana

Aashna:- Yes mom. Kitne baje ki flight hai?

SM:- Flight delay ho gai hai so it's landing at 7

Aasan:- Hum chale jayenge

After having breakfast they all sit in the hall while Aasan gets ready for office. Both got ready and left. They had planned to go shopping by 2.

~

At 2 Aashna went to Sanket's house to see everyone sitting there.

Aashna:- Sanket isn't here??

AD:- He has an important meeting so he will be coming at 5. Till then we will complete ours.

Aashna:- Ok!!

They take two cars and first head to a boutique. Aasan's moms select sarees for themselves and dadi while Aashna gets confused between two outfits.

She clicks picture of the two dresses and sends it to UnnShi but they seem to be busy as they didn't reply for around 10 mins. Thus she sends them to Sanket.

Listen!! Select one

Sanket✨
Ummm... The white one no actually yellow

Arey!! you are also confused🙆

Sanket✨
Actually you look good in everything so I got confused

Tch... Stop flirting and select one

Sanket✨
The yellow one
You are gonna wear this for the engagement ceremony!?

Yes... Why?

Sanket✨
Just asking so I will buy something similar colour itself.

Hehe!! Ok
Bye... Enjoy your meeting🤭

Sanket✨
Yeah sure!! You enjoy shopping😚
Byeeee💖

Aashna kept her phone in her back pocket and went to the place where everyone was with her yellow outfit. They did the billing and decided to go for men's shopping. After they were done with that they went to a nearby cafe for some snack. They all were talking and having fun. They discussed some things about the wedding also.

It was 4. They were done with shoes, outfits, bags now only jewelry was left. As they reach the jewelry shop in the parking lot they meet...

Aashna:- Sanket!!

Sanket in mind:- Oh no!! (Loud) Heyy!! Hello everyone

SD:- You were in your office, weren't you??