~Wedding~

It was the time for groom's procession. It started from the resorts main gate till the garden. Aashna was in a room near the garden. As the procession arrived UnnShi moved to Aashna's room. The loud music reached the room. Both of them ran and hugged her. The three of them started dancing with the music inside the room.

After the rituals at the gate and then the groom's individual rituals the pandit told to bring the bride.

Pandit:- Vadhu ko bulaiye

Today Sanket was dressed in a sherwani. The charm on his face, sparkle in his eyes and the sweet smile on his lips was different then the usual days. The charm he had was the charm of love. The sparkle was the care of his love. And the smile was just utter excitement that he wasn't able to depict or express but it was the sweetest. The excitement to his bride, his Mrs. Mehta. His Honey was out of words. Neither he had words nor I have to explain them.

Aashna was dressed in Pastel lehenga. She didn't wanted to go overboard and heavy makeup with heavy jewellery. She had minimal makeup and easy hair do with some minimal jewellery. Her minimal look was no less beautiful. She had glow on her face, a constant blush on her cheeks, overflowing excitement on her lips but her eyes had nervousness, sadness and happiness. She was nervous to take new step in life. She was sad of leaving her family behind and she was happy for the new beginning her life is going to have.

Today they were not only going to tie a knot in terms of mere relation of husband wife. They were getting their souls entangled. They were setting a milestone of a new bond. They were going to hold each other's hand for the rest of their life. And as said going to be each other's better half for the next 7 births by keeping the god fire as evidence and swearing upon it. They were establishing a new pure bond.

Aashna comes along with Khushi, Esha, Shloka and UnnShi. The bridesmaids were no less. They were setting fire. In short they were here to find their future husband. Just kidding but they were looking damn beautiful. Our groomsmen were just so handsome. Manzeel were Sanket's groomsmen. They were given charge to look after Sanket's shoes. As Khushi was bringing Aashna her eyes fell on Sanket's shoes.

Khushi:- Unns. Sanket's shoes

She whispered to her and they all saw the shoes. They had a full plan ready. Aashna was made sit beside Sanket. Both took glance of eachoter but as their eyes met they saw something peculiar. Aashna's eyes were filled in tears seeing her groom and so were Sanket's.

Sanket's thoughts:- As Honey walked down the aisle I couldn't take my eyes off. She looked so beautiful. My eyes immediately started tearing seeing her walking that path. It looked she was walking in slow motion towards. Her hair perfectly styled. Minimal makeup. Light jewellery. Simple yet sober look. But dayum her expression were just some bride things. (Yaar ek baat batao women ke jese men ke mood board me mein kya include karu!!🤷)

 (Yaar ek baat batao women ke jese men ke mood board me mein kya include karu!!🤷)

Aashna's thought:- I was walking down the aisle. I lifted my head to look at Sanku who was looking freaking adorable in that sherwani. My eyes teared up. Just the thought of him sitting there, me sitting beside him in few minutes, after sometime us taking seven vows and later me saying goodbye to everyone made me tear. What most made me sad was him in that attire. The whole vibe he set was some groom things.