~Reception~

The very next moment both burst into laughter. She lies down on the bed with her head in his lap.

Sanket:- Tiring day!!

Aashna:- I swear

Sanket kisses her forehead:- You are looking really beautiful

Aashna smiles. Thats when Manzeel knocks on the door and shouts from outside.

Manzeel:- Enjoy guys!!

Sanket:- Inn dono ki mein

Aashna held his hand:- Jaane do na Sanku. Come sit

Aashna made him sit beside her:- Finally ban gayi mein tumhari Mrs. Mehta

Sanket:- Wo to tum ban hi jaati...

Both laugh. Aashna actions Sanket to come closer to say something. He comes closer and she kisses him on his cheeks.

Aashna:- Tumne kaha tha kisses pending hai

Sanket:- Abhi se naughty... Irada kya hai madam!!

Aashna:- Shut up!! Go change then I'll go

Sanket:- I can see how you are 'not' exhausted in the lehenga... Go change

Aashna smiles and quickly changes into a oversized crop top and some pyjamas. After which Sanket goes in the washroom. Aashna goes to the dressing table and sees her skincare stuff already placed. She starts doing her skincare when she sees rashes and redness on her neck. Meanwhile Sanket comes out.

Sanket:- Honey!! Your neck's looking red. What happened? Are you ok?

Aashna:- Yeah just I guess jewellery ki wajah se rashes ho gaye. I'll apply ointment.

Sanket:- Tell me where is it I'll apply it.

Aashna gives the ointment to Sanket. Sanket takes some in his hands and gently applies it on her rashes. As the cool ointment touches her rash she hisses of the burning sensation. Sanket blows some air on her neck. Seeing their close proximity she had butterflies in her stomach.

Sanket:- Done

Aashna smiles looking at him:- Than- nahi nahi kuch nahi.

Sanket chuckles:- Good girl. Chalo so jaaye... Pretty tired

Aashna:- Same

Both lie on the bed with Aashna resting on Sanket's hand.

Sanket kisses her forehead:- Good night Mrs. Mehta

Aashna:- Good night Mr. Mehta

Sanket turns the light off and both doze off to sleep.

~

Sunrays hit Sanket's face and disturbs his sleep. He opens his eyes to the best view of his life. He sees Aashna standing in front of the mirror wearing a red anarkali. She was drying her hair. Sanket got up slowly and tried to scare her who had already seen him from the mirror.

Aashna:- Mujhe darao mat I saw you woke up.

Sanket frowns:- Huh... Good morning

Aashna:- Good morning Sanku

She pulls his cheeks and goes to arrange the bedsheet. Meanwhile she instructs him to get ready and come down for breakfast. It was Aashna's first time in the kitchen. She had to do the ritual of first dish in this new kitchen. The cook with SM had already made the breakfast.

Dadi:- Beta aaj teri pehli rasoi ki rasam hai

Aashna:- Ha dadi mein jaanti hoon aap aaram se bahar Beth jaiye me abhi kuch banati hu par kya??