~🌹~

A month passed by since the engagement. In this month span Aashna and Sanket have come really close. Even if in the day they don't get time to meet they make it a point to atleast talk before going to sleep. They go to have ice creams in week once, shopping, for movies, to arcades, long drives. They have come so close yet haven't realised they love each other but someone else has.

Today was a special day. Tanzeel was planning for this day since past month. He wanted to propose Ashi with simple yet beautiful looking setup and a plan. He understood Ashi's hint one such day and decided to propose. It was yet another fine day, both were sitting in Creator21's studio. They were just chit chatting.

"Tanzu ek baat puchu", Ashi spoke in between.

"Puch na formal kyu ho rahi hai?", He replied with a smile.

"Ummm... Kuch nahi jaane de", she said smiling.

"Batana", Tanzeel was restless.

"Nahi baadme kabhi", Ashi said looking everywhere but not into his eyes.

"Thike", Tanzeel understood what she felt.

Both have become best of friends. Both understand each other completely. Tanzeel knew Ashi wasn't ready to say what she wanted and he didn't even force. He gave her her space. Sometimes being in love doesn't mean you are always together the whole day stick to each other. Sometimes you or the person does need some me time and that's completely fine. Everyone has some or the other ways of interacting and putting forward their feelings. Ashi had the same. How much she spent time with Tanzeel, AU or Sannav she needed her me time and Tanzeel acknowledged it very well. Before it gets awkward he even changed the topic not letting Ashi feeling guilt for not telling him what she wanted too.

But later Tanzeel gave this a thought. He had his trail of thoughts in the right place.

"What if she wanted to ask me mujhe wo kaisi lagta hai? Or she wanted to ask if I like someone or something... Should I propose her? Should I not?", Tanzeel thought.

After a lot of contemplation he decided to propose her.
Today he had the whole thing planned. Ashi wanted either a beach proposal or a night under the star proposal.

Tanzeel selected a night under the star proposal and the setting of it was the beach. Perfect right. Everyone was given one or the other task in group. Aashna and Tanzeel were going to arrange the decorations, Unnati was arranging Ashi's fav food and Sannav had to keep Ashi busy the whole day and make her select a dress and select outfit for Tanzeel secretly.

~

SAM were sitting in McCafe having food when Ashi took her phone and called Tk. They had successfully picked both of their outfits.

"Guys, you continue mein Tk se baat karke aai", she said, stood up dialing Tanzeel but a facetime. Manav saw it was facetime and stopped her.

"Ashi normal call kar lena facetime ki kya zaroorat hai", Manav said making it look very casual yet uncasual.

"Kyu?", Ashi asked.

"Kyuki wo... Kyuki Tanzu jis kaam se bahar gaya hai waha network issue hai", Sanket said handling the situation.

"Ok", Ashi was confused.

~

Aashzeel was decorating the place. They had booked a villa around an hour far from Mumbai which had its own beach. It was a resort where they can get villa with private beach. Tanzeel's phone rang...

"Hey Tk!!", Ashi said across the phone.

"Hey Ashi", Tanzeel replied stopping Aashna speak what she was going to.