~First Kiss!?~

"It's fucking 6 in the morning Unns. Let me sleep", Aashna picks up the call and answers Unnati.

"It's 10 AM Mrs. Aashna Hegde Mehta", Unnati screams through the other side completely forgetting about the time gap.

"Scream less and let me sleep more, you ladies", Sanket pulls over a pillow and covers his ears.

"Sleep less Mr. Sanket Mehta now you're married", Manav joins in.

"Shut up **!!"

"Language Mr. Mehta!! Anyways, tum dono kya kar rahe ho?! Batao ab itna jaldi jo utha diya", Aashna rubbed her eyes and straight. They switched to a video call.

"Bas making breakfast. Aktk is sleeping", Manav switches the camera towards Unnati making pancake batter. He zooms on the batter bowl and Aashna notices something.

"Sankuu!!", She wakes him

"Kya hua?!", he wakes with a jerk and Unnav get scared too.

"Manav show Unnati's hands"

Manav points the camera and it strikes Unnav what Aashna was taking about. Still Sanket was the cute clueless cat.

"Kya hua?"

"Didn't you notice ring on Unnati's hand"

"Are re Honey ab toh officially ga sakte hai 'Mahiya mere mahi...'"

"Jaaniya Dil jaani", Aashna sang further.

"Okay Okay haan haan hogaya official! khush tum dono??", Unnati joined her hands and bowed.

"Hume bhi batao kese?"

"Wait I'll send you a video?", Manav sent their proposal video on the WhatsApp group.

Video

Manav had set up the camera in his room and had called over Unnati like one of their usual days to chill. Unnati arrives and casually sits on the bed and starts scrolling on the phone while Manav was sitting on the other side.

"Manav ese kyu betha hai??", she looked at him once who was holding a pillow.

"Sach sach bataunga. Abhi ma ka phone woh keh Rahi thi ki ab meri shaadi ki Umar ho gayi hai and Sanket ki bhi shadi ho gayi toh mujhe bhi kar leni chahiye", he faked a tensed face.

"Toh?!", Unnati kept her phone down, and folded her legs and sat straight.

"Toh! Bas kuch nahi unhone ek ladki dekhi hai but..."

"But??", she grew eager.

Manav remained silent. But seeing Unnati's tensed face laughed by mistake which Unnati noticed and smirked.

Seeing Manav still silent, "Chalna bata de. Bol de woh words, kab tak mujhe wait karayega?"

"kya?"

"kya kya?? Maine dekha tu hasa beechmein galti se and ik koi phone nahi aya tha!"

"Yaar! Haan nahi aya tha but dekh I won't be able to express it acche se right now. I know it's mutual still but it's just I love you and want you to be mine. Will you be my girlfriend?" He pulled a box of ring and opened it in front of Unnati.

Unnati couldn't stop her blush and just hugged Manav. She whispered in his ears his reply and he hugged her tighter throwing the pillow away.

Video Ends

"Congratulations guyss!", Aasan greeted them and they chit chatted a bit and hung up.

"Sanku you go first for bath it's so cold I'm not leaving this blanket", Aashna snuggled into the blanket.