~TravisXLeo and Departure~

GALLI DENA NOT ALLOWED YAHA. HAAN DANT SAKTE HO ESP. NAISH BUT ANYWAY!!

THANK YOU FOR HAVING PATIENCE COZ ISKA LAST UPDATE WAS ON 26TH JAN SO... HEHE🙂🔫
ITNA ACCHA BHI NAHI HAI YE CHAPTER BUT PADH LENA🌚🌝

ANYWAYS, LOVE YOUUUUU!!😚

ENJOY!!
____________________________________________________________

It was her Leo Pio Chio. Leo ran towards her.

"My baby", Aashna hugged him and rubbed his back while he licked her face. Travis saw all this and came to Aashna. Leo and Travis looked at each other and started fighting. Aashna held Travis and Sanket held Leo.

"No bad manners. Bad manners. Come meet. Travis. Say hi to Travis", Sanket brought Leo forward and he smelled Travis.

"Travu this is Leo. Say hi Leo", Aashna did the same. Travis smelled Leo and both seemed to understand each other. Aashna brought some food for Leo as well and both sat aside to have food while Aashna's parents and Unnav, AkTk arrived.

Aashna greeted everyone.

The elders sat in the hall while TUMSAA with Leo and Travis went to play in the garden in evening.

"Leo, Travis. Fetch", Ashi throws one ball to the right and other to the left. Both run fast the crazy ball keeps them engaged for quiet time when they again bring it to Ashi and the fun continues.

"So ready for honeymoon??", Manav asked Aasan who were admiring Leo and Travis.

"Haan haan. Mein akele jaa rahi hu. Sanku idhar hi hai tum logon ke saath", Aashna looked at Sanket who sighed.

"Kyu?! Pakka kuch ye bandar ne kiya hoga. Bhabhi aap tension mat lo agar ye nahi aya toh hum chalenge 5 ise yahi chodke", Tanzeel suggested.

"Chup kar ja. Pagal. Kya hua?", Unnati asked.

"Arey itne din jaa rahe hai packing bhi karni padegi na!!", Aashna glared at him.

"Kapdo ke bina ghumega Sanket!! New fashion", Tanzeel joked.

"Chup ho ja tu B-beta", Aashna's eyes widened at Sanket.

"Bhabhi aap chinta mat karo hum iski packing. Chal Tk. And you are also coming. Chal", Manav pulled Satan to pack Sanket's bag.

"Enjoy karna hedgehog", Ashi winked.

"Haan. Vese bhi honeymoon in Paris. Amazing", Unnati added.

"Kuch bhi mat bolo. Tum dono", Aashna blushed.

Soon it was time for them to leave. Aashna played with Leo for a last time.

"Bye my Leo Pio Chio. Miss me ok?? Miss me. And say bye to Travu", Leo licked her face. Sanket played with for sometime. He took Leo's hand and Aashna raised Travis's hand and they gave a high-five.
~

4:30AM of Monday morning. Sanket and Aashna hurriedly enter the plane and settle on their seat at last. They were the last one to board the flight.

"Time pe aa gaye", Sanket sighed sitting on the seat and fastening the seat belt.

"Haan... Tumhari Bhelpuri ki wajah se late ho jate. Raat ke chaar baje kise Bhelpuri khani hoti hai", Aashna glared him. He was the one who wanted to have Bhelpuri.

"Haan to tumhe bhi toh juice peena tha. Plus madam raat ke nahi subah ke chaar hota hai", Sanket countered back.

"Whatever. Meri marzi. Mere liye raat ke chaar baje. Aur late hum tumhari wajah se hue hai. Ye toh accha hua mene pucha warna flight chali hi jaati"