~Sangeet~

The bell rang. Sanket peeped from the keyhole. It was Khushi, his mom, Aashna's mom and dadi.

He ran inside and whispered," Mar gaye"

"Kyu kya hua?", She whispered back.

"Mom ne mana kiya tha guests ke saamne tumhare room mein ane ko. But dekho abhi wo log hi bahar aagay. Unhone mujhe yaha dekha na to bahut dant padegi", he said.

"Room bhi first floor pe hai warna window se chala jata", he spoke thinking of another idea.

"Ek kaam karo washroom mein chup jao. Go", Aashna said and pushed him in the washroom. "And mein na kahu tab tak don't make any voice"

Aashna closes the washroom door and the bell rings again. She opened the door and welcomes everyone in.

"Itni der kyu lag gayi?", Aashna's mother asked.

"Mummy lagta hai Sanket idhar hai to unko chupane mein der lag gayi", Khushi said teasing her.

"Shut up Khushi. Mom wo na mein washroom mein makeup nikal rahi thi", Aashna kept a point. She stood near the washroom door so no one entered.

"But makeup toh laga hua hai", Pakhi says.

"Ha matlab... Matlab makeup nikal rahi thi aur aap aagaye", Aashna gave a reason.

They all were conversing when they hear of noise of something falling in the washroom.

"Ye kis cheez ki awaaz thi?"

"Umm... Wo...", Aashna tried thinking of a reason.

"Ruko mein dekhke aati hu", Khushi says and stands up.

"NAHI", Aashna shouted.

"Shant beta. Aashna dekho kya hua", dadi told Aashna.

Meanwhile, Sanket in the bathroom was just dancing with airpods plugged in when his hand hits Aashna's toiletries pouch.

Aashna checked and saw her whole toiletries kit on the floor and Sanket standing with a nervous smile. She glared at him and closed the door. She goes where everyone was sitting.

"Arey wo na mene pouch edge pe rakha tha to gir gaya", Aashna said scratching her hair.

"Accha ok", Pakhi said.

Sometimes later everyone left instructing Aashna to start getting ready and not get late. Aashna instantly brings Sanket out and starts smacking him on his hands.

"Kya kar rahe the andar? Mummy ya kisiko pata chalta tujhe hi daante. Pagal. And Khushi ko to tha hi shak. Pagal", Aashna scolds him.

"Bas Honey. Aaou. Lag raha hai", Sanket held her hands. And encircled his hand on her waist. When they heard Dadi's voice.

"Are Aashna beta..." The door was open and she entered in. Aasan adjusted themselves.

"Mujhe pata tha bathroom mein yahi badmaash hoga isiliye me vapas aai", she said holding his ears.

"Dadi dard ho raha hai. Mein to Sangeet practice ke liye aaya tha bas."

"Chal tu mere saath teri practice me karati hu"

Sanket left with Dadi and Aashna couldn't control her laughter.

~

All the arrangements were done. UnnShi and Manzeel had done an amazing job at the planning of the decoration. The four of them had instructed Aasan to meet at the backstage as they had planned a grand entry for them.

"Honey have I done something wrong?", Sanket asked her.