~Mehendi~

1st Jan
A week passed. All have reached the resort where the functions were held. It was pretty far from the city so both the families had booked rooms for themselves. Aashna came out of the washroom in an avocado PJ set. She crashed on the bed. She was hell tired. The whole day she was running doing errands. Picking up her outfits, getting things done with the decoratters, getting all office things done for the next few days. She was wearing a facemask. She buried herself in the blanket. She was all set comfortable in her bed when the bell rang.

"Oh god!!", She groaned with tiredness.

She had no power to go and open the door yet she tried and stood up slowly. Before she reached the door the person rang the bell multiple times.

"Oh god!! What's your problem! Do min ruk nahi sakte kabse bell bajaye ja rahe ho... ", She bursted out but before she continued the person screamed.

"Shut up!! Chilla kyu raha hai Tanzeel?"

"Ye tu hi hai na Aashna?", Tanzeel asked with face covered.

"Ha baba mein hi hu. Bol kya hua??"

"Kuch nahi wo to ye bag rakhne ko kahi thi aunty ne isiliye"

"Accha rakh de"

Tanzeel kept the bag in and left. Aashna again got comfortable in her bed when the bell rang again.

"No yaar!!", She groaned and went to open the door.

"Buddy, Tanzeel wo bag rakh ke gaya kya??", Manav asked calmly.

"Haan. Kya hua?", Aashna asked in a pissed tone

"Relax. Kya hua!"

"Kuch nahi. Tu bata kya kaam tha", she tried calming herself down.

"Woh bag Sanku ke room mein rakhni thi"

Manav took the bag and left. Aashna for the third time got into the bed when the bell again rang. She opened the door and it was Sanket.

"Kya ho gaya ab? Wo bag wapas rakhni hai? Tumhare hi kamre mein rakho. Kal rakh dena idhar", she bursted on him.

"Relax Honey. Kya hua? Konsi bag? Mein to tumse milne aya tha subah se mile nahi isliye", Sanket said confused and in a calm tone.

"Ohh", Aashna realised her mistake.

"Sanku so sorry. Kaha ka gussa kaha nikal gaya. Come in", she went to the washroom and removed her face mask.

"What happened?", He asked sitting on the bed.

"Nothing. Just a long very hectic day"

Sanket went into a thought, "Come sit here"

"What!??"

Sanket pulled and made her sit on the floor. He went to her toiletries kit and got hair oil.

"What are you doing Sanku?"

"Shhh"

"Batao na"

"Sabar karo. Sabar ka fal meetha hota hai"

He came and sat beside her. He took some hair oil and started doing "CHAMPI".

 He took some hair oil and started doing "CHAMPI"