~Normal Day Of New Beginnings~

DEKHO GUYS!! CHAND AAYA!! AREY AARTI KI THALI LAO KOI!!😂

AAIYE AAPKA INTEZAAR THA....
KOI TO GAO!! ITNE TIME BAAD YE BOOK JISKE LIYE I WAS HELL EXCITED UPDATE HUI!!🙂

BUT BEST READERS HAI BEST PERSON KE!!ITNE IRREGULAR UPDATES BHI JHELTE HAI!!😌

BAHUT MASKA HO GYA!!😚
__________________________________________

Days passed by. It was a day before Aasan was leaving for their honeymoon. It had been around a week to their marriage and in just span of a week both were madly attached to each other. It was they were inked in the colour of love. Their day started with waking up in each other's arms and sleeping in each other's arms.

Nazare Nazaron se mili,
Dil ko karaar aya,
Pyaar ka ehsaas kabhi hua nahi tha,
Par iss baar ho gaya!!

It was a Saturday evening. Sanket returned from the turf along with Manzeel after a good 90-min match. All three of them entered from the main door talking about the match. They were drenched in water as after their match they had a small water fight. Just TaMaSa things.

All three of them kept their bags beside the sofa and laid on the sofa.

"Aaj to maza aa gaya... Honey", Sanket sat on the sofa and called for his Honey. She was home and preparing dinner. Both had made a point to be never late from work on Saturdays. Saturday and Sunday was there time.

Aashna came out of the kitchen with a smile on her face, "Aa gaye tum teen..."

Her voice faded as she saw all three of them drenched in water and not to forget sweat plus sitting on the sofa with legs widespread relaxing on the center table.

"Ye kese bethe ho tum teeno?", She said making a disgusting face. "Pehle ke pehle jao and take a shower. Go", she instructed them but none of them moved.

"Haan. Do min mein jaate hai", Sanket said stretching his arms.

"Abhi toh bhabhi bahut bhuk lagi hai", Manav said making a cute hungry face.

"Thike. Mein dinner fir tumhe do min baad dungi jab tum kahoge. Cool?", Aashna said folding her hands and string on the sofa.

The three of them rolled their eyes and stood up to go take shower. They were about to go upstairs but before they came towards Aashna.

"Before we go ek hug toh banta hai", all three of them spread their arms and started moving towards Aashna. She groaned and started running around the house. TaMaSa was running behind to catch her. Their giggles and noise brought everyone out. Sanket's parents and Dadi saw the four of them running and enjoying their time. The three of them adorned how beautifully Aashna mixed with everyone.

In this week, she became their perfect daughter-in-law cum daughter. From taking care of Sanket's dad with his breakfast in morning till helping mom in household chores to take care of dadi's medicines. She did it all. She became a perfect companion to Manzeel who would always annoy her but loved and respected her more than anyone else. And lastly Sanket. He didn't only saw her as his wife but as a partner, his better half. He would share everything with her. He annoyed her, irritated her, or used to get scolds from Aashna. They are a working couple. But currently Aashna has taken a month break and even Sanket works from home. The whole house is filled with both of their laughter.

"Mat pareshan karo na tum teeno", Aashna said running around.

"Kisine dhamki di thi na dinner related ab dekho anjaam", Sanket said chasing her.

"Anjaam to me dikhaungi baad me tumhe", Aashna glared him.

"Darao mat ese bhabhi mere pyaare Sanku ko", Tanzeel took Sanket's stand.

"Ah ha ha!! Vese to dono jhagdte ho aaj itna pyaar", Aashna said as she was stuck between the door and TaMaSa. "Ese kyu pareshan kar rahe ho? I hate this you know"

Before the three catched them she escaped and ran away and their chase continued. It was nothing new for Dadi and all. This running session was everyday thing. Sometimes UnnShi were present too.

Aashna ran away as Manzeel tried to catch her and the door opened and both banged into...

"Arey sambhal ke Unnati Ashi", Sanket's mother gave a call as the four banged into each other.

Ashi fell down with Tanzeel on top and same with Unnav. Sanket went and stood beside Aashna keeping hand on her shoulder and she moved aside. Both of them were smirking.

AkTk were lost in each other. So we're Unnav or "Just Friends" as they were quoting since past few days after the wedding.

Sanket's parents and Dadi somewhere had idea of what was between these four and chuckled. Listening to their chuckle Sanket cleared his throat and all four stood up...

Sanket's dad laughed, "Tum teen jao nahalo and come for dinner."

TUMSAA nodded. And all six went upstairs.

"Ashi tum dono ka samaj aata hai. Ye "Just Friends" ko kya hua?", Sanket smirked.

"Pyaar hua!! Ikraar hua!! Puri hui dua... Just Friends ko pyaar hua pehli baar", Tanzeel sang.

"Mahiya mere Mahi... Janiya dil jaani... Kinna sohna tu sohna tu hai", Ashi joined.

"Khairiyat pucho... Kabhi toh kaifiat pucho... Tumhare bin deewane ka kya haal hai", How can Sanket be no less.

"Kya haal hai Manav?", Aashna gave a teasing smile.

"Chup ho jao teeno", Unnati said with her cheeks burning.

~

After dinner Manzeel and UnnShi left for home and everyone went to bed.

"Sanket... Sanket...", Aashna called him from their room.

"Yes Honey", he entered from the balcony and sat beside her on the floor who was packing her bag.

"Kya yes honey? Bag pack nahi karni"

"Kal karte hai... Abhi filhaal", he lifted her up in the same position with legs folded and threw her on the bed. She lied on the bed and he lied beside her.

"Good night Sanky", she snuggled into his arms.

"Good night Honey", he kissed her forehead and both dozed off to sleep.

~

Next morning.

All this while Travis was at Sanket's friends house whose dog just passed away and to make his house a bit joyful he took him. At around 10 Sanket's friend entered with Travis and as he saw Aashna sitting on the sofa he ran to him.

"Hey my baby!! Ohk onk ohk... I am sorry", she started playing with Travis who later met everyone else. Aashna and Travis became very close. Travis the space of Leo in her life but yet she missed him.

They were leaving Monday midnight and thus Aashna wanted to meet Leo before leaving for Paris and even he missed her. She was feeding Travis when she heard another similar bark.

A/N:- Updating after so long... Hope the chapter was fun

Please give your feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed✌️...

Do vote and comment❤️

See you guys soon...

Thank you
~Siya🥑