~Cute Fight~

Aasan's side

"Hey bhagwan bacha lena Honey ke gusse se. Mene to mazak me bola tha pata nahi kya hoga", Sanket thought and stepped in the room to see Aashna coming out of the washroom wearing an oversized hoodie and leggings with hair tied in a messy bun. No makeup just moisturizer and lip balm.

"Aaye Haaye", Sanket spoke out loud while thinking how gorgeous his queen was looking in the simplest attire. Aashna heard it and blushed internally but didn't show it out and showed that she didn't listen. She went and sat on the bed. Sanket too got changed and sat beside her who was working on the laptop. Both got involved in some work when Sanket tried initiating a conversation.

"Honey", he said looking into the laptop but seeing Aashna by the corner of his eyes. Aashna hummed in response unlike saying, "Sanku."

"Can you help me with attaching this file it's just not happening? And this tally too?", He asked looking at her. Aashna kept her laptop aside came close to him and took his laptop in her lap.

She worked on the mail and then the tally. In between she just spoke a bit explaining Sanket the problems and errors. Sanket expected something more she would speak. But she didn't speak more than required.

~

Dinner time. All were seated on the dining table together. Both were sitting opposite. Aashna was talking with everyone but not Sanket. He was really sad and frustrated at this point.

"Kya Aashna!? Tum yaha sabke saath baat kar rahi ho bas mere saath nahi. Sirf ek mazak kiya usne itna naraz hone ki kya zaroorat hai. Upar bhi try kiya tum baat karlo but nahi tumhe to muh fulake hi bethna hai", Sanket lashed out everything in one go. He saw tears welling in her eyes.

"Sanket", Tanzeel's voice brought him to present from the dream he saw. "Khaana continue kaha khoya rahe ta hai", Tanzeel added. Sanket just nodded and continued having food.

~

After dinner Aashna was doing her night routine in front of the mirror when Sanket entered.

"Honey. I am sorry if you are hurt by my words but actually I didn't mean it. I was just going with the flow when Khushi was teasing you. I am sorry", he said moving towards her.

Aashna heard him carefully. "It's ok", she just said that and lied on the bed. "Sanku thodi der aur fir I will tell you even I am kidding and ik you didn't mean it the negative way."

While she was thinking she moved to her bed and smiled but hid it. Sanket understood her plan and took his phone.

"Honey ye humari first ladaai hai isse document to karna padega na", Sanket said opening the camera and shooting Aashna. "Ye dekho Aashna esi lagti hai when she is angry. So cute"

"Sanket stop it. Stop it", she tries keeping a stern face but by end she laughed. Looking at her laugh even Sanket laughed.

"Mein to bas tumahara mazak uda rahi thi"

"Wo mein samaj gaya. But I am sorry once again"

"It's ok, love. Come lets see it's quiet late"

Both lie down. Sanket's one hand under her head and her hands wrapped on him. Both lifted their hands and adored their rings smilingly. They look at each other and smile. Sanket kissed her forehead and both dozed off to sleep.

VOICEOVER:-

Sometimes the small fights mam your bond strong,
Just talk and find out what's wrong.
Apologize.
Not only the boy but the girl too,
If she is wrong and not just proving the boy wrong.
The sukoon after a solved fight is pure,
It's every misunderstandings cure.
At the end love is what matters coz,
It's all between two hearts.

A/N:- I am extremely sorry for being inactive but I had started the series so was busy in that. Now will be active here and on The Old house. Ik the voiceover and meaning of the title is bit like "Dil Hi Toh Hai" but can't deny that's the best book so waha se inspired.

Also ik it's a very small chapter but you were requesting one since long so wrote a very short one. The enthusiastic me wanted to write more but the tired me was dominant and just wrote this much. Any which ways hope you enjoyed a looooooong one on Thursday.

Also, Sanku got verified on Insta💃💃

Suggestions
Should I skip a month or two and jump on wedding or you want me to write a trip or so in between or how their bond I growing?

Please give your feedback and constructive criticism both are welcomed✌️...

Do vote and comment❤️

See you guys soon...

Thank you
~Siya🥑