Test drive and meeting the family

"You're sure that everything's fine?" My Dad said, he was worried about yesterday "I'm fine Dad." I reassured him. "Well good because you still have a job." He reminded me, even though there was no need "We kinda can't, a bit of the wall blew up. Now the building needs construction." I was lucky Mr. Wayne sent out a email, I didn't want to walk all the way to Wayne tower just for there to be no work today. "Then what're you gonna do today? He asked me.

"Nothing much." I said going upstairs to my room. I opened the door and entered, but when I tried to close the door, my hand got stuck on it "What the hell?! Again?!" I said to myself, trying to get my hand unstuck, but in doing this I tore of the doorknob "Uh, that's not good..." I said, putting it back, hoping that fixed it. "What the hell is going on?" I asked myself, then I thought of something... "What if that spider bite gave me powers! No that's stupid..." I said, looking at the wall "But what if..." I put my hands on the wall, they stuck to it "Maybe it did..." I put one foot on the wall, then the other "Holy shit." I said, starting to freak out. I slowly moved up the wall, I got to the roof of my room I wobbled a bit, then however my head started to ring, I fell, luckily I was able to land on both feet due to the little warning I got.

I looked over at my hoodie then at my old ski mask from winter. "Am I really gonna do this?" I said, Picking up some goggles. I grabbed some other stuff and began putting it on "This is a bad idea..." I put on the ski mask and goggles. "Hey dad I'm going out!" I shouted from my room "Ok! Stay safe Y/N!" He shouted from his own. Instead of exiting from the door, I left from the window and crawled up the building slowly just to get used to my powers.

 Instead of exiting from the door, I left from the window and crawled up the building slowly just to get used to my powers

(The drip)

I looked at the city from the apartment me and my family live in. Wasn't the tallest building in the city. I walked to the left, from here I was able to jump from the apartment to the next "Oh god this is so scary yet so fun!" I said, walking up the building. I started jumping from one building to another for what felt like hours.

And it was hours, I started this at 1:30 PM and now it was 10:00 PM. "Think it might be time to head home." I said to myself, looking at the city when I spotted a man getting mugged by two guys. "Shit." I said, jumping in front of one of the guys kicking his gun out his hand at the same time "What the fu-" I kicked him in the face knocking him out cold "Oh shit its Red hood!" The other guy said "What? That's not-" my head rang again, the man shot at me and I DODGED IT "WHAT THE HELL!" The mugger said, running away "Hey! You can't just!" I looked at the guy I saved "Call the police." I told him, then I chased after the mugger "Get back here!" I shouted, running faster "Move to Gotham they said, it'll be fun they said. NOBODY TOLD ME THAT I'D BE HUNTED." The mugger shouted, as I was just about to catch up with when another guy came in and kicked him in the face. "Thanks..." I said to the masked man "Who the hell are you!" Thats when I realized who this guy was...

" I said to the masked man "Who the hell are you!" Thats when I realized who this guy was