Parallax

It's been almost a month since me and Misterbug have been fighting side-be-side, against the Akuma victims of the evil Ladymoth together. In this month stuff other than this has also happened, I found out my lovely father was the previous holder of the Black Cat Miraculous. Awesome, isn't it? 

Another thing is that because of this superhero work, my grades have been dropping, I'm missing classes, not submitting many assignments on time which means detention but on my request and the request of my friends(basically Cassie) and some negotiations, the principal agreed to give me extra tuitions instead, it also means waiting in school for an extra hour, but another student is going to give me the notes and lectures and help me catch up with all the schoolwork, and I am going to meet the person today.

Other than that, I'm also late on my sleeping schedule, late night patrols to fight akuma attacks, catching robbers, and also rescuing animals, it's all worth missing sleep but I really need to get some sleep.

And in the normal life of Emma Agreste, my parents are going to launch the Spring collection before the end of this month, I'm modeling for it along with Louis, Hugo is going for a film-making workshop. So let's start our day hoping it's normal and it it's not, hope that Misterbug agrees to go on a date with me.

"Emma, Loui, Hugo, come down and have breakfast!" Mom calls out. 

"Coming, just 5 minutes." I replied.

I was tying my hair and Plagg was stuffing another piece into his mouth. "All set. Let's go Plagg." He went into my bag and I headed downstairs along with it. 

"Good Morning dear." Mom said to Loui, he smiled and wished her and also dad. They exchanged smiles and greetings, me and Hugo also joined them.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, I have an extra tuition at school from today, so I'll be home a little late than usual." I said in between the break.

"Okay Emma. We might not be at home by the time you return. Me and your father have to go to the studio for the finishing of the old projects so we can get the Spring Collection ready. And you boys, do you have any plans?" Mom asked.

"Nope, we'll be playing video games after homework that's all." Hugo said.

"Okay then, I guess it's time for school now, see you guys at dinner, love you my little kittens." Dad said with a wide grin.

I left home with my brothers, deep in thought about the person who was going to teach me.

Loui took the bus and the two of us continued walking, talking. "I don't think any of the teachers are going to take your tuitions." Hugo said, I nodded in agreement,

"Okay then, who is?"

"I don't know, probably a senior whom I am going to meet today," I replied.

"Okay..., so is it only you or someone else too, like Cassie, or Alex?"

"Just me, why would Alex be there? He's the first to submit assignments and always scores a good grade." I said, it's true though, Hugo tells me Alex misses a lot of classes, sometimes even more than me but he's still a scholar. He would never need tuitions, rather he can take tuitions, wait, can Alex be the one teaching me? Thoughts flowing like river into my head before we reached school. 

Hugo and I parted our ways when I saw Cassie and he walked to Alex. Cassie gave me a high-five. "So, you coming to the movies after school?" She asked.

"Nope, tuitions start today remember?" I said, my lips curling into half a smile.

Cassie's face dropped. "That's today?" I nodded.

The ringing of the bell interrupted our conversation and we headed towards the class.