Christmas jumper - December 2021

When you tipped the drawers out of your dresser and rummaged through the pile of clothes you became certain that it was missing. You sighed and checked again. It really was missing. Pacing that house you made rounds to all the places you thought that it would be. Then you made the rounds again. You looked in all of the places that you'd already looked and confirmed it again.

"Clary?" You said as you phoned her.

"Morning. What's up?" She asked. You could hear the sound of her sheets rustling and you realised that you must have woken her up.

"Where's my sweater?" You asked as you sat on your pile of clothes, searching again just to be sure.

"Oh... I borrowed it." She admitted.

"My favorite Christmas sweater?" You asked. She sighed and you could hear her getting up.

"I'll be over in a minute." You muttered and hung up. You frowned at your phone before shrugging and deciding to put all your clothes back in the drawer. When you'd finished you heard a knock at the door. Hurrying to answer it you found Clary.

"Here." She said cheerfully as you let her in and she handed you a gift wrapped in silver star paper with a silver tulle ribbon. She took a seat in your living room as you joined her and unwrapped the gift. Your eyes went wide when you saw it.

It was your favourite jumper, light blue and white, however now the small snowflake pattern that adorned the jumper moved as if it was snowing. You grinned as you set it down and hugged her.

"I had Magnus jaz it up. I know you're going to the Christmas jumper contest." She said with a smile.

"It's so awesome!" You said as you put it on and went to look in the mirror.