Run

Clary Fray x Male!Reader

Requested by Anon

Valentine event

Request: Anonymous asked:Bon Bon could I request Clary Fray x Male Reader + Happy Valentine's, by the way #valentine2023

"Run!" Clary yelled. She seemed to come out of nowhere and you found yourself rather startled. You looked up from the spot on the pavement you'd been looking at curiously while you waited for her to meet you outside the coffee shop she'd texted you about.

The crack in the tile made the shape of a beagle puppy. You'd taken a picture to send to Simon just before Clary appeared.

When you looked up you saw her barreling down at you. She grabbed your arm as she darted past you, turning you so that you had to glance behind you to see what she was running from. Seeing two large men hurtling down the street you didn't question her but followed as fast as you could. Despite your best attempts to escape, you were both quickly caught and bundled towards a car. You jumped and tried to rip yourself free from your captor, swinging your feet around and trying to kick at them. But nothing would get you loose. You glanced at Clary as you continued trying to get away. She was fighting just as hard as you were. They managed to wrangle the two of you to a car and shove you both in.

"Happy Valentine's, by the way." She gasped as she tried to kick the door they were shutting.

"If I'd known we were going to be kidnapped I would have worn my other trainers." You grumbled and she laughed a little as the two of you stopped to figure out what to do next.