Curse

Allison Argent x Male!Reader x Clary Fray

Requested by anon​

"Can we go over this again?" Simon asked as the Shadowhunters circled around you.

"A warlock that I pissed off put a curse on Allison and now she's hunting me down and is planning on killing me. Well not planning on it but she will because of the curse." You explained to him.

"But It'll all work out because Magnus is tracking down the other warlock as we speak. We just need to make it until he gets back." Clary explained. You could hear Simon clear his throat and feel him step closer.

"No. I got that bit. I was wondering why we're out in the open in the middle of the night instead of at some sort of Shadowhunter safe house." Simon asked.

"Because (Y/N) thought it would be a great idea if he walked off and tried to stop Allison himself." Alec grumbled.

"In my defence. At the time we didn't know about the curse." You said quickly. Alice stepped backwards and the group moved with him. Everyone froze as they stared overt at the way Alec was pointing his bow. Clary had stepped closer to you. He was standing, almost shielding you from view as Alison emerged from the darkness.

"Allison. This isn't you! You have to fight the spell!" Clarry called out. Allison continued along her high perch.

"You're not going to kill me." You shouted and Allison's eyes snapped to you. She couldn't get a clear shot of you between Alec and Clary being in the way. "This is a spell. You're stronger than that."

"That isn't going to work, the spell is strong." Clary warned you.

"Then what are we supposed to do?" You asked.

"We... try and catch her and get her back to the institute. Maybe we can keep her contained until Magnus fixes the spell." Alec said quickly.

"I'm sorry. My plan to get her out in the open so we can run away is crazy. But Alec wants to lead her to a building full of Nephilim. We're all cool with that?" You pointed out. As you did Alec moved and an arrow shot through the air. Izzy's whip snapped at it and you ducked. "Ok. Ok, we go with his plan." You relented as another arrow whipped through the air and nearly hit you. With Clary's arm around you the group fled with Allison following close behind. "Your warlock better be able to wake her up!"