Chapter 5 - It Was A Bad Idea.

Tommy woke up, his thighs were stinging and memories of what he did last night were coming back. Thankfully it was winter so he didn't have to wear shorts. He laid there and heard a knock on his door. "Toms, are you hungry?" His mother asked him and he answered with a yes, "do you want it up here?" Another yes  he listens to her foot steps and gets up, he goes dizzy and holds onto the wall. He walks and sits at his desk.

After he'd eaten, he gets changed and takes his plate down. Techno smiles at him "I was thinking we do something fun today Tommy, with Niki and Jack" He nods and sits down next to him, resting himself in the chair. "Like what?" He looks at the older man "swimming maybe? We don't have to vlog it" Tommy tenses up, why would they swim while it was freezing out? Tommy didn't want anyone to see his thighs and question him. He glanced at his mum then at his dad. "Uhm, isn't it a bit too cold for swimming? Plus I don't have a costume.." Techno looks at him an nods.

After deciding they'll just go watch a movie and get a meal, Techno gets ready and puts his mask on. They get ready to go meet Jack and Niki. Jack's the first one to greet Tommy, "hey-up, you alright?" Tommy nods and walks into the restaurant

They sit down and start looking at the menu, Techno sat next to Tommy and Jack next to Niki. The menu was displeasing to Tommy, he didn't want to eat. Niki hums and puts the menu down, already having decided, Tommy looks at her. "What did you choose?" He asked her, she replies "Salmon, have you decided yet?" He shook his head and went back to looking. "I'm not hungry." Techno looks at him and then back at his menu.

The waiter walks to the table and asks what everyone would like, Niki answers, then Jack and then Techno, "I'll have pizza and so will this kid." He places his arm on Tommy's shoulder and smiles under his mask. Tommy looks at him then down at the table. The waiter walked away, and Tommy rested his head on the table. The others started chatting.

A/N - Sorry it took a while, lol, I was sick and shit and honestly forgot about this story