Chapter 6 - WTF Dude.

After they ate, they went and watched the film. Techno was checking his phone multiple times every minute, he had a phone call soon and didn't want to ruin their day. Or most importantly, Tommy's day. Techno whispered an apology to Jack and Niki and told them to keep an eye on Tommy. He walked away to answer the call.

Tommy looks at Jack and Niki and walks sitting down. "So.. what film do you wanna watch?" He looks at them. "Encanto, maybe?" Tommy shrugs and Niki agrees. Tommy gets a message, he looks at it and stands up.

"Wil":
Hey-up, turn around.

Tommy looks at Jack who's smiling, then looks at Niki who's smiling as well, but more softly. Tommy turns around and sees Techno and Wilbur. Wilbur was vlogging. Tommy realised he had to get his online persona on, so he ran to him and hugged him tightly. Wilbur passed Techno the camera and hugged him back. Wilbur rubbed his back and smiled slightly, Tommy buried his face into his chest, refusing to let go.
"Well, I think this is where we should end the video. Tommy's refusing to let go of me, bye guys." Techno stops recording and puts the camera in his pocket.

They went back to Wilburs house and sat down there, Tommy dragged Jack to the side and whispered to him "Take me home." Jack looked confused and asked why. Tommy sighed "Remember that whole thing about me ending it? Techno came here to talk to me about it, and Wils not himself. I don't wanna ruin his day anymore." Jack looked at him and sighed, walking back into the living room. "Tommy feels sick, and he's going dizzy, ill take him home, be right back."

Jack walked to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder, walking him to his car, getting in. Tommy got in too obviously and Jack started driving. "Tommy, you need help. Your mental health isn't good and it's worrying everyone. Especially Wilbur." Tommy nodded and put his seat belt on, looking out the window.
Jack put his on and started driving home.

"If I wanted help, I'd have asked." Jack speeds up the car, "yes, but instead you decided to try and end it." He takes a wrong turn. "Jack. My house is that way." Jack nods and points behind him. "We're going on a road trip to clear your head, I haven't told anyone, so they'll think I've probably kidnapped you." Tommy looks at him and then behind him and smiles slightly. "Have you told my mum?" Jack shakes his head. "I went in, packed your bags, told your dog you were staying with me and went" Tommy looks back out the window and smiles wider.

"Your channel still sucks Jack" Tommy jokes and looks at him "I will turn this car around Thomas" Jack smiles as well and turns the car onto the grass, and parks. He relaxes and looks at his phone, messages from Wilbur already.

"Text me when he's home Jack."

He turns his phone off and shoves it in a bag, Tommy says bye to Wilbur through text and turns it off shoving it into a bag as well. Tommy realised what context Wilbur would have taken it in and tried to grab his phone, Jack started the car and took off on the road again. Tommy was thrown back into his seat. "Don't worry, I left him a note saying you're with me." Tommy looks at him and nods. "Stopping at a hotel sound good?" He nods and they Head there.

When they're settled in the room, they decide to go live. Naming the stream. "Running Away" as a joke. Jack hits the go live button and smiles at Tommy, Tommy welcomes chat and they automatically realise this isn't his house, and they're somewhere else. Wilbur joins and sends a voice thingy saying:

"Thomas Simons, answer your fucking phone this instance, I swear to god."

He grabbed his phone and turned it on being flooded with messages and missed calls. Wilbur calls again, he looks at Jack and answers. He's met with a shout, making him jump.
"Thomas, I swear to God. Get your arse back home before I go up there and drag you back myself!" Tommy's getting anxious and shaky. "Wil.. I-Im.." he's met with another shout. "No, im not having it Tommy. You don't message someone "bye" out of the blue after trying to kill yourself!" Tommy looks at chat, no one has typed anything and pressed send. Wilburs on speaker. Jack's looking at Tommy.
Tommy starts breaking down. He passes the phone to Jack and runs into the bathroom, he's hyperventilating and crying.

"Wilbur. We took a small detour, he's fine. Well, maybe not now. But he was doing fine." Chat start spamming Jack to check on Tommy. He ignores them. "Jack. Get Tommy Home. Now!" Jack hangs up and walks to the bathroom, knocking. "Tommy? Can I come in?" No answer. Jack shoves the door open and drops beside the boy, he's struggling to breathe and his face is red with tears. He pulls him into a hug, and helps soothe his breathing.

Once he is stable, he wipes his eyes and listens to the donation that came through. "Don't worry Tommy, we're all here for you." Tommy starts crying into Jack's shoulder again. "Wanna end stream?" Tommy nods and gets up, walking, Jack follows him. "Uhm, thanks for watching I think." He realises his view count had trippled by the time he was done. And there was probably already clips of Wilburs phone call.
Jack ends stream and looks at Tommy. "You alright?" He nods "just worried about Wils reputation." Jack nods and walks laying on the bed.

Tommy sits at the chair and texts his mum, "I'm on a road trip with Jack, sorry for the late notice." He awaits a response "alright love, I'm having a word with Wilbur. Xx"

Tommy looks at it and rests in the chair. "Thanks Jack." He looks at him. Jack smiles "glad I could help."

Tommy sits up, "Can we get something to eat?" Jack nods and gets up, grabbing his car key, "wanna come with or can I trust you here?" Tommy looks at him "you can trust me." Jack nods and grabs his phone, "Text me what you want" and leaves.

Tommy looks up at the ceiling and sighs, there's knocking at the door. He stands up and walks answering it. Some fans are there with gifts for him. "We came to check on you after the the stream. We got you something too." He smiles slightly. "I'm fine, just tired" they hand him the stuff and say "our room is over the hall, so we thought we'd check on you until we leave, but we don't wanna make you uncomfortable." Tommy nods, "completely understandable. If you see Jack, tell him you appreciate him for me?" They nod and walk back to their rooms, he closes the door and walks sitting down on his bed.

A/N:
sorry lol idk what for, I think it took a while to get out