Chapter 4 - You Should Head Home.

It's been an hour or so since Jack joined Tommy on his walk, he managed to walk him closer to his house. It was late at night now, Jack found out the hard way Tommy was planning on staying at Wilburs until Techno left. He waited until Tommy left his bag unsupervised and went through it. He texted Techno where they were and that Tommy needed picking up.

Sat on a bench, he and Jack were having a drink, Jack had coffee and Tommy a coke for his blood pressure. His mother's car pulled up and she got out walking to them, she thanked Jack and turned to her son. "Toms, we need to get you home. Technos there, he wants to speak to you" she looked at him with a hand on his shoulder, he looked down at his can of coke and nodded slowly. They got up and got in the car, driving back home.

Inside, Tommy ran up to his room, closing the door, walking and sitting down at his desk. He planned a stream this morning in his tweet, he opened twitch and hit the stream button. His chat said welcomes, hearts, and all around happiness and excitement. Tommy Read further into the comments to see they were all excited about maybe seeing Techno. He grabbed his phone and texted Techno, to grab the mask and come into his room with it on.

He was speaking to chat, it was about an hour into the stream and Techno still wasn't here. His door opened and a man with pink highlights in his hair, a mask covering his face and a suit type thing walked in. Tommy looked at him and smiled widely. The man walked to him, pulling a chair and sitting down beside him. "Hey Theseus" Techno beamed at him from the mask. Tommy nodded a hello and hugged him tightly. A hug he's needed for quite a while. Techno, unexpectedly, wrapped his arms around the kid, rubbing his back. Tommy sat back in his chair and smiled to himself.
Techno, was reading chat and replying to questions.

"Why did I come to the UK? Well, Tommy needed me. I didn't get here as quick as I'd like to, but I'm glad I got here when I did anyway. Turns out, we both need each other. He was also just lonely, and I felt bad for him."

Tommy knew that last bit was a joke, but he still let it circle in his head. Part of him still couldn't believe Techno was here, he went back to reading chat, answering questions. He got a call, from Jack. "Tommy! I just found out I'm going to America, do you wanna come?" Tommy's face lit up, he got up and ran out of the room to his mother. "Mam, can I please go to America with Jack?" She looked at him and shook her head, "You still have school, plus Technos here, as your guest." Tommy nodded and walked back to his room explaining it. He hung up and walked back into his bedroom.

It was another hour into the stream and Tommy was starting to fall asleep in his chair, his head on Technos shoulder.
"I think this is where we're gonna end stream. Tommy's had a long day of walking and needs something to eat and drink. Tommy looks at him and smiles a little. Techno ends the stream and picks the boy up, putting him on his bed sitting next to him. "Explain yourself Tommy, why were you gonna end it?" He looked at the boy and the boy looked back at him, he shrugged and looked down. There was no way to explain how stupid of a reason it was to even think about it or bother him with a goodbye. He looked down and tears were flooding his eyes, he refused to blink and let them free. Techno put his hand on his shoulder. "You could have told me you were struggling and I would have helped you. Everyone would, Wilbur, Dream, George. Hell, even Sapnap would try."

Tommy didn't want help. Tommy wanted to be alone so he could wrap himself in his covers in a little ball and to drift away into nothingness. He wasn't happy but he wasn't depressed either. He was just doing it for attention. That's what he told himself.

Techno was looking at the boy, he had his hand on his shoulder and wanted an answer. A proper answer to his question.

There was too many answers he could pick, he needed one. "I hate myself, Techno." He was shocked at his own answer, then bombarded with a hug. He didnt hug back, instead he sat there, refusing to cry. Techno wasn't a touchy touchy person. He knew this was out of his comfort zone, and so Tommy didn't want to make him more uncomfortable.

"What do you hate about yourself?"

Tommy shrugged and rests his head on his shoulder, he felt safe. Techno rubbed his back and they sat like that for a while, Tommy eventually hugged him back.

Tommy's mother shouted up that dinner was ready, and Techno stood up, he looked down at Tommy. "Come on." He shook his head "not hungry, I ate earlier with Jack." Techno raised an eyebrow, and called him. Jack answered and they started speaking. "Yeah we ate, but it wasn't enough to make him not hungry anymore. It was like a burger to share and then a drink honestly." Techno looked at Tommy, hanging up, walking downstairs.

Tommy got up, locked his door and texted Tubbo.

"Tubs, when are you coming back?"

"Uhh, I dunno yet, we originally planned 4 months, but it could be longer, sorry boss man. I'll update you when I can :D"

He smiled at the message and put his phone down, he didn't think his friendship with Tubbo was failing. Even with him in America, they were still quite close. It gave him a bit of hope.

Tommy looked at his hands, he was shaking now. He grabbed his can of coke and drank some of it. His mother shouted his name again, he didn't respond. He went on twitter instead. He scrolled and looked at posts from his last stream. Brothers, Tommy didn't look happy, Techno in England. That was the posts he saw.

He started seeing hate now.

"Tommy is so selfish. Techno has cancer and he dragged him all the way to England to be relative and for content??!!"

He read it over and over again, and saw more hate. He wanted an escape, but he didn't know how. The hate was honestly everywhere. He stood up and walked to his bathroom, he opened the cabinet and looked at things he could use as an escape. He grabbed his toothbrush and started brushing his teeth. It felt like a chore.

He looked at the bandages and had an idea. A horrible idea. He grabbed them and walked back to his room, sitting on his bed he contemplated it. People would see it, he doesn't have that many long sleeved shirts or that many jumpers. He looked down at his thighs.

TW - Self Harm.

He grabbed a pencil sharpener, took the blade out and changed into some shorts for the meantime. He picked it up and started slicing at his thighs. It was painful, but he felt like this was the only break he'd ever get. He did it on his other leg and wiped the blood off with an old tissue and then bandaged them up. Crying he changed into some loose trousers and got into bed, falling asleep.

(A/N)

Hi! The next part should be pretty soon <3
Let's pretend Wilbur left his house key with Tommy for safekeeping, and that Tommy is still in college and hasn't dropped out yet :D