Chapter 12 - You're Live?

~ 3rd POV ~

Jack took Tommy home and walked inside after him, he sat down next to Tommy's mother to talk to her since Tommy is refusing too. "I'm going upstairs to stream." Sarah nods at him and turns to Manifold. Upstairs, Tommy sits at his computer and opens stream labs and OBS studios, then he looks at his twitter notifications. He's trending. He clicks the topic and starts reading through it, he reads one tweet then the full thread.

"It's obvious Tommy's faking depression, what's next, he starts posting pictures of s3lf h@rm?"

"Come on guys? Every one feels this way at some point, with all the shit he's getting, cut him some slack. You're all honestly pathetic."

"If any of you believe his obvious attention seeking, block me."

He can feel the faucet behind his eyes start to turn, as he continues reading. He's been cancelled, for his mental health? He rests his head on his hands, accidentally pushing the start streaming shortcut button. He's crying on stream, but he doesn't know. The chat starts spamming hurtful shit, calling him names, the occasional "Keep your head up, king <3". He, grabs his phone, calling Wilbur. When he answers, he puts him on speaker. "Wil?" He was audibly upset at this point. "Tommy?! What's wrong?" The concern in Wilbur's voice was real. "Have you been on Twitter at all?" He goes back to scrolling through the thread. "No, what's going on King? It says you're live." Tommy opens his apps and quickly ends the stream, hanging up on him. 

Techno knocks on his door, walking in. He walks and sits next to him on the bed, "Guess they can find anything to hate you for eh?" Tommy nods, wiping his eyes. Techno looks around the room, wondering a few things. "I couldn't care less about the anti's though Techno." His voice was full of doubt, and Techno nodded, "Shout if you need anything." With that he got up and left. This was when Tommy threw the blade on his bedside table, he looked at the cut on his palm from hiding it when the elder streamer knocked. Tommy knelt down on the floor, grabbing the first aid kit, closing his door. He bandaged his hand up, not bothering to sanitise it. He got up, picked the blade up, and walked to the bathroom, locking the door. He went on Twitter one last time, where he tweeted. "It's been fun guys :), I'll miss you lot." He put his phone down on the sink, sitting in the bath tub, running the hot tap, he rolled up his sleeves, grabbing a tub of 100 Ibuprofens prescribed to his mother.

~ TW SUICIDE ATTEMPT ~

He laid down in the bath, closing his eyes, holding the ibuprofen bottle in his hands, he didn't wanna go out this way but he felt like he has no choice. He opened his eyes, opening the bottle, pouring it into his mouth, swallowing most of them. He stood up, in the bath, looking in the mirror, sighing as he sees himself. He unplugs the bath so the water drains, getting smart clothes, changing into them, grabbing his phone, walking and climbing onto his bed. He texts Wilbur.

"How long does it take for an overdose to take effect? I need it for my Dream SMP lore in the future."

Wilbur(Brother):

"A few hours, depending on how many the characters taken."

Me:

"Around 100 Ibuprofen, like a few minutes ago. Night-" Before he sends the text, he changes it to say: "Around 100 Ibuprofen, like around 21:31pm. Bye Wil, love you."

He puts his phone down, closing his eyes, falling asleep. Possibly for the last time.