Chapter 11- Thank God

~ 3rd POV ~

Eryn finally drifted off to sleep, Tommy sat up on the bed, thinking about life; Dream dm'ed him

"Hey, Tommy? Wilbur's asked me to dm you in case you do have your phone on you. He's been looking for you literally all night, Jack, Phil, and Techno have also been looking for you, Ranboo said you hung up on him and Tubbo before he could even mention what he rang for. Anyway, I wanna check on you. Please get back to me and tell me you're okay." 

He heard it buzz in the drawer and got it out, reading all the messages he has. He opened discord and replied to  Dream.

"Hey, yeah I'm fine, I'm at Eryn's house. He cheered me up last night when I was on the park, we made a vlog and posted it on his channel. And, tell them I'm sorry for running out on them last night." 

Dream starts typing as soon as he finished reading it.

"Thank god, anyway, I'll tell Wilbur and everyone." 

He closes discord and walks out of the room, going downstairs. Wilbur calls him, so he answers holding the phone up to his ear. "Hello?"

"Tommy, oh thank god, I was so worried. I didn't want to message because I thought you left your phone at home when you left, and I'm so sorry about everything. Can we make up?" Wilbur sounds distressed, with a hint of relief. "Yeah, you act as if you aren't my brother." Tommy smiles "Toms, you know I'll cry if you call me that" Wilbur groans, like he's done many times before. Tommy laughs and  says "Text me what you wanna do later, I'm at Eryns for now" Wilbur hums in agreement "Write a note saying where you've gone and that you're fine, text me the address and I'll get some people coming along" Tommy agrees, hanging up, texting the address, getting paper and a pen.

"Hey Eryn,

I'm off out with Wilbur and a few others, if you wanna come just text me :), I can ask Wil to save a spot for you if you want.

Thank you so much for last night, you helped me a lot and im so glad you were there at that time.

-Tommy (The best)"

He got the text from Wilbur saying he was close, and he sent one back asking if Eryn could come to the thingy if he wanted too. Wilbur said yes, within a few minutes, he was outside, hugging Wilbur tightly. They got in Jacks car and went out for food to have a happier moment.

(A/N Note)

im getting kinda bored of this story

I'll probably end it like chapter 15