Chapter 13- Some Sick Nightmare.

~ Techno POV ~

I woke up to some missed calls from Wilbur and some messages, they told me to check on Tommy and they stopped early this morning. I got up, got dressed and walked to knock on his door, no answer. I give him the warning that I'm coming in and open the door walking in. He's sound asleep, I grab my phone and text Wilbur telling him he's alright; I walk downstairs and grab a glass of water. Sarah walks into the kitchen, "Have you seen my ibuprofen bottle?" I look at her and shake my head. "It was there last night." I look at my phone and start scrolling. There's a knock at the door, I walk and open it. Badlinu. He smiles at me, "Is Tommy in?" I nod "He's upstairs, asleep, just wake him up." He nods and walks upstairs, I listen to the sound of his door opening and closing. I feel a churning in my stomach, as Wilbur sends me a screenshot; Freddie starts shouting and time slows down. I open the message making my way to the stairs. Everything's moving so slowly. I stop in my tracks. 100 Ibuprofen. Suddenly we're all in Tommy's room, I'm shaking him, his mothers at the door, tears forming in her eyes. His dad's stood behind her. Freddie's sat there, in shock. Sirens are blaring.

Now, we're in the hospital. The waiting room is small, people are being called in to see their loved ones either getting better, or to say their last goodbye. I didn't want it to be goodbye. What are the signs someone's going to commit? My mind is racing, and there is nothing I can do to stop it. Muffled cries from his mother were coming from my right, Freddie's anxious mumbling while he was on the phone to Tubbo at my left. The anxious shuffling of his dad in front of me. I wish everything was silent. I sit here, feeling unable to do anything, waiting for the bad news from the doctor. The bad news I knew would come soon. I tune into Tubbo and Freddie's conversation, there's a hint of despair in both voices. 

"Yeah.. I'll see you when you're here.." Freddie awaited a good bye that never came, just the end of the call.

Tubbo is due back home today, he was probably on the plane when he got the call. Just about to land. Wilbur is probably at his house, Niki and Jack trying to help him calm down. God knows what Dream, George or Sapnap think of the situation. Has anyone even told them? I pick up my phone to do so, oh, I already have. I was left on seen by Dream, George hasn't seen it and Sapnap bombarded me with questions. I wish this was some sick nightmare. We'll wake up and everyone will be fine; he will be fine.

The nurse walked slowly over to us, clipboard in his hand. He spoke softly. "Can the parents step out with me, please?" They get up and follow the nurse to the door at his room, I look away. The door opens and closes, the blinds shut. This can only mean one thing. I get up, walking to the main entrance. Tubbo gets out of a taxi, I look at him, Ranboo gets out after. They make their way over, asking how he's doing. I shake my head. Ranboo puts a hand on Tubbo's shoulder, he folds his arms looking down. He's blaming himself, I could tell. He said those things about Tommy on that stream, live, he knew Tommy was watching, he knew he should've listened to Ranboo and shut up about it. I'm not going to say anything, I'm not gonna comfort him and tell him it's okay. I brought Tommy's phone to the hospital with me. It buzzed. I take it out and look at it. "It's Time For Your Daily Review!" from an app called I Am Sober. 

Jack drives in, Wilbur gets out of the car while it's still moving and nearly falls onto me. Jack parks, pays for parking and gets out, Niki following him close behind. I look at them all. Almost everyone who tried to help him in some form of way is here. Wilbur, Jack, Niki, Me. We're just missing Phil, Dream, Eryn and Freddie. Freddie's inside. I look at Wilbur, he hasn't slept. We all head back inside, and sit down in the waiting room. His mother walks out, she has a hint of despair in her eyes, her cheeks are puffy from crying. 

She looks at me.