chapter 3

Dedicated to niallPprincess for loving niall almost as much as i do! xx to the side one reason why i love NIALL HORAN - His smile with braces or without he's perfect to me xxx

LaurenLau_xx

************************************************************************************************************************

lucy's pov

"GET UP!" i shouted into Courtney's ear i have never met someone who is such heavy sleeper. but i am up and ready waiting for her to wake up so we can go to Harlow.

Brooklyn's pov

I am so bored. Wait it is 10 the car is picking me up 10:30. I need to get ready. I think i am just going to wear jogging bottoms and a hoodie. I just need to ready i don't really care what i look like I am not going to see anyone.

lucy pov

I can't be bothered to get changed into anything fancy so i am just going out looking like a chav.

"get in the car courtney, i have been waiting for you for 20 minutes." i shouted as courtney came out so we could walk to the bus stop. 

As we walk to the bus stop i kept looking at courtney. she looked like she had been crying.

"courtney, have you been crying?" i said i was really worried.

"yeah..." she said looking at the ground. striaght away i knew it was Drew.

"drew?" i looked at her knowing the answer

"yeah we just had a big fight but i am sure it will be fine by tomorrow." she assured me,

"let's just forget about him for a day and just think about shopping." i said as we got on the bus.

on the bus we just started talking about random stuff and singing one direction songs on the bus.

brooklyns pov

I just got to harlow i have been dropped of at the bus station and i am heading towards the shops when i hear 2 girls singing one direction. 

I turned round

wait..

is that HER?????

I know this is a short chapter but had alot of assesments 

comment vote and inbox us with ideas if you want.