Chapter 5

Authors notes

Heyy guys sorry for not updating when we should have recently but we have had a lot of assements and parents evenings and options evenings and everything but here it is and i have tried to make this one a long one to make it up to you love you all

LaurenLau_xx<3

p.s dedicated to little turtles for being our latest follower!:)xx<3

pp.s one directions newest single to the side because i love it and i think it goes well with this chapter xx

************************************************************************************************************************

Brooklyn pov

she said yes.

she looked like she was going to faint.

i can't believe what just happened.

I was shocked and i fainted.

Lucy pov

I said yes! but he didnt even reply to me he fainted i was surprised i didnt faint too

Maybe he was joking when he asked me out?

maybe he was ment to ask court not me ? i am not as pretty as courtney no way by far but then she did have drew!

but he doesnt know that?

I must look like a fool right now but before i could react i fainted

Courtney pov

I went to have a go at this stranger for staring at us when we was singing but when he turned around it was the one and only BROOKLYN BECKHAM!

OH MY CARROTS! I have Just met Brooklyn Beckham! i must try not to fangirl right infront of him please don't fangirl him front of him!

I cannot Believe my luck today i have met a celebrity who is now dating my bestfriend :o i am so happy for luc she deserves someone!

recently she has been acting really weird like she wouldnt eat or come to school ( we are seniors) but now she has the guy shes always ( ALWAYS) wanted i am happy for her and just as i was about to speak to her she had fainted...

OH MY CARROTS! i must look like a right weirdo with everyone now staring at me with to of my mates ( Brooklyn has to be my friend now right?) who have fainted making me look like a loner

what to do?

i know i decided to get brooklyns number and put it in our phones and put our numbers in brooklyns phone then i called some of brooklyns friends telling them what had happened and where to find him i then text brooklyn telling him where to find us when he woke up and to text us.

I waited for his mates to arrive i said a quick hello and then got one of them to drop me and luc home.

i then got him to leave and we exchanged numbers

As soon as they left i nursed lucy back to her crazy self and 10 minutes later she woke up! what and eventful day!

Lucys Pov

When i woke up i was in my room it must have all been a dream.. i was very upset until i woke up seening courtney sitting next to me looking like she was going to explode!

Courtney pov

When Lucy woke up i sat down next to her and i was bursting to remind her of what had happened but she looked like she had know idea so i decided to tell her what happened!