chapter 14

courtney's pov 

it is my birthday today. i was so Lucky to wake up to lucy singing happy birthday to me. her voice is so nice. apparently she has set up a spa day. i think i am going to tell her about drew. we are on the way to the spa.

we pulled up out side the spa and walked in.

as we were getting are food massaged lucy turned to me.

"courtney. i know it is your birthday and everything but i need to talk to you." i nodded "why? why woulld you cheat on drew i know things weren't going well but that is no reason to cheat on someone."

i guess now is the time to tell her.

"me and drew split up. he cheated on me. so i was not the cheater in the relationship," she looked at me as guilt swept her face,"lucy what have you done?" i said with a stern voice

"imaybehavingasurprisepartyforyouandinviteddrew.pleasedon'thurtme."she said without taking a breath. i can't believe she has done this to me.

"i am so sorry i didn't know i thought i was helping you." i stayed silent  "why didn't you tell me?" she said staring at the ground.

"you were so happy i didn't want to make you sad," i said."can we just forget about this and deal with it later.....wait a surprise party."

"yeah i have invited everyone."

yay this is going to be so good xxx

lucy's pov

thank god she is not cheating on drew but he is still coming to the party so this is going to be awkward.

we have gone to the salon and she liked the dress i picked out for her. we are on our way to the club that we are hosting the party at. 

i hope all goes well 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chappy i know but lauren told me to update i will update again tomorrow.

happy birthday to lauren  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

chloe xxxxx