chapter 12

recap

 i hear the 6 boys gasp. 

shit shit shit i muttered to my self.

now the had seen it, they had seen the my secret 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"lucy what is that?" brooklyn says. i stayed silent. i felt like dieing right there right now. i feel so sick.

"lucy just tell them. you have nothing to be ashamed of it isn't your fault. it was that psyco's fault." i hear courtney say.

i slowly turn around and sit on the side of the jacuzzi. i can already feel the tears in my eyes

"w-well...." i started, i am not going to be able to keep it together. as i continue "me and my ex boyfriend when out one night to a club. and well he got pretty drunk and when we got back. he started trying to force me to urm you know have sex. but i said no because i wanting it to be special. so he grabbed me and i pulled away as i was just as strong as him. i started trying to calm him down again. so he grabbed me but harder this time a-and when i tried to get away. he he" 

through out the whole thing i didn't break. until now where i bursted into tears crying.

"he grabbed a knife and cut me on my back. that is where the scar came from. then even with all the pain i spun round and punched him so hard that i broke him nose and knock him out. luckily for me that is when courtney came in with drew. and they saved me." 

everyone was silent. courtney had got up as i was talking and sat next to me. after what felt like an hour. niall finally spoke up and said, "why didn't you tell us?"

"well, it isn't some thing i tell people. especially on the first night i meet them. luckily not many of my friends know about it even now."

"you didn't tell your friends? well what did the police say?"niall said. brooklyn had just stayed quite. and that is the reason why i don't tell people.

"i didn't tell the police" i mumbled.

brooklyn's pov

she mumbled something. i am still in shock. i mean why didn't she tell me.

well i suppose she didn't tell her closes friends so why would she tell me.

"what?" i asked in a soft tone.

"i didn't tell the police. i didn't feel the need i just wanted to forget about it. i know. the huge scar at the bottom of my back dosen't help that." she said.

she had started to dry her self. so had courtney.

we had stayed up for another 2 to 3 hours after that just talking about the scar and just about other stuff then i went to bed with everyone else. lucy and niall stayed up talking a bit longer which i didn't feel good about but she had said about how she had an over protective dad and brother and didn't want an over protective boyfriend to join that list. so if i had stayed up she would have known there was something was up.

niall's pov

soooooooooooo much happened tonight.

i feel so sorry for her. but i think that is why she didn't tell us because she didn't want us to feel sorry for her.

to night i found out a lot about lucy:

1.  lucy has a scar all the way across the back of the bottom of her back

2. lucy and courtney can sing and perform amazingly 

3. lucy had things in her past she wants nobody to know about

4. i am her favourite out of one direction

5.her favourite colour is purple

6. she has 3 sisters and a brother

7. she is extremely close with her family.

8. she was bullied when she was younger

9. it will be hard for brooklyn to win her over

10. she dreams of becoming a singer

that is something i can help with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope i didn't disappoint anyone with this chapter.

please vote and comment

if you comment you get a dedication

chloe xxxxxxx

niall's pov