chapter 4

dedication to abbie watson for being chloes sister!

************************************************************************************************************************

Brooklyn's pov

That IS her I have been looking for her for nearly 3 weeks and I finally find her and i look like this? 

what bad luck what should I do? I don't want to miss her. 

I know I will go buy some clothes and then go look for her she only just got here she can't leave yet.

lucy's pov 

we just off the bus and we are still singing one direction songs. we have been getting some weird looks but i think someone that we know saw us because he kept looking back and then he ran.

I turned to Courtney and said "maybe we should stop I think that boy knows us."

"but i want to sing"she shouted and then went to go after the boy she is such a freak.

i run after her and she has caught up with the boy and taps him on the shoulder and i know any minute she is going to get all sassy and tell him that staring is rude.

courtney's pov 

i finally catch up to this guy and i tap him on the shoulder. i think he needs someone to tell me that staring is rude. as he turns around i realize who he is. 

it is the brooklyn beckham. I can't believe this. i just stand there. well now i will find out if he know who lucy is.

"hi I'm Courtney ans this is my friend Lucy and Lucy says that she has met you before. do you remember her?"

Brooklyn's pov

"hi I'm Courtney ans this is my friend Lucy and Lucy says that she has met you before. do you remember her?" says the girl that was singing one direction earlier and now i know the gir'sl i met name.

" yes i do i met her whilst out for a curry." suddenly i have all the confidence i didn't have earlier this month, "and i wanted to ask her some thing that i didn't have the guts to that night." i turn to face her she looks like she is going to faint."would you like to go out with me?" i ask.

lucy's pov

inside i am screaming YES YES YES but i have to keep it cool so i will just say yeah sure or OK i will have to check my diary.

instead i go for "YES YES YES. I mean only in courtney can come because i have plans with her."

why did i do that. then the most unlikely thing happened.

brooklyn's pov 

she said yes.

she looked like she was going to faint.

i can't believe what just happened.

I was shocked and I fainted.

vote comment inbox xxxxxxxx