chapter 10

lucy's pov

"hey." he said it was so obvious that he had been angry and his knuckles were red.

i think he had punched the wall or someone.

"what's wrong are you alright?" iasked in my softest voice.

"nothing babe" i just stared as him "well i was angry but now your here i feel much better can we just go down stairs babe?"

aww he is soo cuttee

i just nodded my head and walk down stairs holding his hand.

courtney's pov

--once lucy went upstairs to find brooklyn. --

zayn walks in alone.

"where's lucy?" i asked. zayn and niall exchanged a few looks and then zayn said " upstairs they said they will be down in a few minutes then we can go out, yeah?" we all nodded

i know i haven't known the boys for long but i know that they are up to something.

niall's pov

damn it she ain't a bitch

she is quite funny and she doesn't think about us as famous people which i really like.

and she is hot. so is courtney and she is just as funny and she doesn't have a boyfriend....anymore.

i won't say anything yet because she just broke up.

brooklyn's pov

we walked and i couldn't even look at niall so as we sat down and i put my hand straight round her waist.

"are we going to go now?" i ask trying not to sound annoyed.

"yeah come on" liam said as everyone stood up.

nothing really happened in the car i tried to stay out of the convosation but lucy,courtney and the boys seemed to be having fun and every 5 minutes lucy would turn around and check to see if i was ok. she is so sweet like that.

as we walk up to the club we were allowed straight into the vip area.

" please lucy. come on everyone wants you to do it." courtney said,

" fine i will if the boys do." she retorted. the boys went is a little team talk.

"What do they want you to do?" i whispered in to her ear and i slid my arms around her waist.

"we will do it!" liam said with a huge grin coming across his face "but only if you do a solo and then a duet with courtney." he said looking please with his self. lucy and courtney exchange some looks.

then lucy turn to me kissed me on the cheeck and then whispered "you'll see".

lucy's pov

"you'll see" i whispered then walked on stage. how am i going to do this there are hunderds of people here

shit shit shit... i muttered to my self and then asked the dj to play the song and stood in center stage.

the boys thought i was so innocent. that was going to change. 

as the music started playing i looked at their shocked faces. as i bobbed my head to the music.

"He was a boy, she was a girlCan I make it anymore obvious?He was a punk, she did balletWhat more can I say?"

i sang with all the confidence in my body and danced around the stage with attitude.