chapter 11

niall's pov

after she had come off stage i had no time to find out what was wrong and what made her feel that way because i was being pushed on stage. Lucy and Courtney had both pick a song each for us to sing.

Courtney picked 'last first kiss' and Lucy picked 'i would'.

we sang both songs and came off stage to see that Lucy had cleaned her self up and re-applied make up. we left to get back to our house before the fans found out where we were. i mean i love my fans i really do but now is not a good time.

the car journey went by quite quickly.. we just spoke about how well each other preformed.

"home sweet home, who wants to play a drinking game?" she asked running over to the drinking cabinet. 

everyone replied saying "yeah" or "fine" or "whatever".

then we all sat down in the middle of the room in a circle.

"lets play 'never have i ever'" Lucy said with a smirk across her face, what is she up to?

"fine. i'll start. never have i ever done illegal drugs?" Courtney said as her, Lucy and harry took a shot.

i could see Brooklyn staring at Lucy. "what it was only weed and i only did it once anyway my go. never have i ever gotten into a bar fight?" she said then took a shot as did everyone else apart from Courtney.

everyone stared at Lucy this time waiting to hear the story as everyone already knew the boys story.

"well," she started, i hope she didn't tell stories like Harry's "i was at a club with my mates when this guy kept on coming up to me and grinding me. i told him to leave me alone but he just grabbed my arm, tight, so as my arm became free i punched him in the nose and broke it. then loads of sluts came up to me because he was their mates so i took on the 7 girls and beat the shit out of them, whilst this was going on Courtney was just standing at the bar being chatted up." she explained we were all gobbed smacked. her cheeks got redder and redder until we carried on playing.

after a few more rounds everyone was quite tipsy apart from Lucy and Courtney who seemed to be handling there drinks well, they had made us coffee to sober us up. the we invited Eleanor and Danielle to come over for a while and we were going in the Jacuzzi.

when they got here with their bikinis and spares for Lucy and Courtney. the girls went off to get changed and so did we. by the time we had come back down stairs they were already sitting in the jacuzzi chatting.

Lucy's pov

i had to tell the girls.i didn't want but they saw it before i could cover it up. i am just going to relax for the rest of the night,

"hurry up boys." i yelled still sitting in the hot tub,

"you all right babe" Brooklyn said sitting next to me. i nodded. i will tell him just not now. all of the boys go in.

"how about we try and get to know each other a bit more.... how about truth or dares?"Niall said.

i could tell he knew something wasn't right but i agreed along with everybody else.

we went around a few times but nothing really interesting happened just little dares and that. i could see the smirk on Niall's face as it got round to him. there was not way i was choosing dare. it looks like he has a good one for me.

"Lucy truth or dare?" he asked.

"truth" i admittedly answered. the smirked dropped from his face as he said one of the 2 thing that i did not want to talk about.

"why do you think that you aren't pretty i mean you said that the song was emotional because you feel like it is about you,"

"i was bullied when i was younger for being ugly and fat and i guess i never really got it out of my head." i said rubbing the back of my head. everyone was silent. "i'd really rather not talk about it" i said as i was getting out of the jacuzzi not even thinking. i hear the 6 boys gasp. 

shit shit shit i muttered to my self.

now the had seen it, they had seen the my secret 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i will upload soon

bid cliff hanger 

what do you think to secret is comment your ideas and if you get it right i will dedicate the next 3 chapters to you,

please vote and inbox us you opinions,x

chloe xxxx