Chapter 6

Heyy guys Double updating as i promised i had no internet today so sorry that it was late this morning and now xxx PLEASE forgive me and dont forget to vote and comment xx

Love you all now lets get started and dont forget to tell me what you like and give me feedback and what you would like in the next chapter

cheerio

LaurenLau_xxx<3

***************************************************************************************************************************

Brooklyn's pov

When i woke up i realised it was the morning and that i wasnt in my house so i figured i was at the boys apartment, so i woke up to find Nialler sitting on my bed waiting for me to wake up and as i did i screamed cause he scared me to death! but then he started to quiz me on this lucy girl which i had never heard of...

But then he explained what had happened

Nialls pov

Finally sleeping beauty had awaken from his slumber and i began to tease him about lucy but as soon as i mentioned her name he had no idea who i was on about so i decided to explain what had happened "

" well basically yesterday you went shopping for some reason while we when to the interview" i said

" yeah i remember that" he replied

" well basically courtney a girl that was with lucy told me what had happened so here goes!"

" okaii continue"

" well the girls had just come off of the bus and they saw you staring at them and courtney ran up to you to tell you staring was rude"

" i remember this and they were singing one direction and lucy was an amazing singer i remember her because this courtney you speak of was singing quitely so i couldnt hear her"

" dont interrupt brooks"

"sorry niall "

" anyways she ran up to you to tell you staring was rude and then she realised who you was and then she called lucy and asked you about you meeting her! do you remember this?" 

Brooklyns pov

Of course i remember this she is the most prettiest girl i have ever seen and it must have been very embarrassing seeing me in sweats

" errr yeah i do actually i remember up until i fainted" i said

Niall Replied " right of course you do"

" well what happened after that? how did i end up here?"

Nialls pov

"well what happened after that? how did i end up here?" he questioned

I replied well this is what she told me "  after you fainted she took your phone and and called us to come and pick you up"

"ohh" he said sounding disappointed..

but i continued anyways

"when we arrived thanked me and liam then they introduced themselves and she looked like she recognised us but thankfully she didnt tell anyone or shouted it out.. "

" i am glad niall" he replied still slightly upset but still i carried on 

 " i then offered them a lift home as it was getting late and as i offered she agreed and liam took you home and as i dropped her off she said thanks and let me in so we talked for an hour or more then we exchanged numbers and then she told me to tell you when you woke up to check your phone  i dont know why though..."