Chapter 2

Dedication to MYBIGNERDYGLASSES for commenting on every chapter so far!

************************************************************************************************************************

chapter 2

Monday 21st January 2013

Brooklyn pov

"just shut up!!!" i yelled across at the boys they are so annoying. i know they are loved by...well everyone but they have such mood swings.

"we are just telling you to get over this girl. you met her what 2 and a half weeks ago. you didn't talk to her. you don't even know her name. when you called us up that night we thought you might have a chance but now you have tried and failed to find her for over 2 weeks." H said.

i think he was getting tired of me talking about her but i just can't get her out of my mind.

**flashback**

we had just came from the match and we had gt really fast to get to the curry house in time for our reservation(not that we needed them i  mean my dad is the David beckham). when i walked i saw 'her' the prettiest girl i have ever seen. she looked so cute. her eyes were so gorgeous. when i set my eyes fell on hers sparks flew. it was funny because you could tell she was trying (and failing) not to fangirl over my dad. then the worst and the best thing could have happened 1. i was at the table next to hers (this was a back thing because i couldn't take my eyes off of her) 2. i over hear her saying that i was fit (and see was looking at me but this means she saw me staring at her oh no).

i have to go and ask her for her number or at least talk to her but wait we are nearly finished. that's it i am going over there wait she just got up and went to the toilets i can't follow her. we are going to be done by the time she comes out. her brother is coming over maybe he is going to ask me to stop staring thank god he is just asking for a a picture from my dad and she is joining in. we are going it is to late :( .  

i just walked outside why couldn't i just ask her for her number. i officially have no balls. i don't even know her name. why didn't i go over i would have gone over to ANY other girl full of confidence but not her. she is on a complete other level to any other girl i have ever met.

***end of flashback***

"oi shut up H, you act like you have never fallen head over heads for a girl." my little Irish friend said backing me up. he knows i like her and he knows that i would stop trying to find her.    maybe i should forget about her someone like her probably has a boyfriend anyways.  

"thanks There me little leprecorn. but maybe i should give up on her maybe it's time because i haven't heard from her i since i met her and i have been looking i just can't find her." i said hoping someone would say that they would help me find her. or say that they knew where she was but no the reply i got was.

"thanks god your got that in to your head" everyone said. i was hurt so all i just wanted to change the topic. "guys do you want to out shopping tomorrow i have to go anyway?"

"yeah, wait we have an interview  tomorrow. sorry mate" said Daddy D looking at me with sorry look on his face.

"that's fine mate i'm gonna get some coffee see you in a bit" i said walking out. i need some time to think about her. i mean get her out of my mind.  

************************************************************************************************************************

hiya this is Chloe again  I just wanted to know if you though this was any good and by the way i am gonna try to put a song or video next to each chapter. vote and comment chloe xxxxxxx ps i know my spelling and capital letter are terrible but my laptop is a bit messed up. x

Heyy lauren here OH MY CARROTS :O 41 reads and 13 votes so far thanks guys much appreciated alot! <3

okaii after chapter 5 i will start writing up until chapter 10 so me and chloe will be doing 5 chapters each!

Have fun readers and please give us support

Lauren Lau<3 - HisPrincess<3x