Chapter 8

lucy's pov 

it has been 3 days since my date with Brooklyn and he called me today and well it is nothing special we are going round his mates house as they asked him over and then we are all going to a fancy club. he also asked if i could bring Courtney apparently his mate Niall 'took a shinning to her'. he has a feeling that i already know his friends but i doubt it because everyone i know, knows how much I LOVE Brooklyn and they would have let me meet him surely. 

Brooklyn's pov 

the guys invited me to come over tonight and so i invited Lucy and told her to bring her friend i think Niall likes her because her time i bring Lucy or Courtney up he start acting all weird. anyway i know that Lucy and Courtney both really like one direction but i didn't tell  Lucy that i knew them because i wanted it to be a surprised. we have been texting non-stop since the date i just can't get her out of my mind.

"hey niall guess who is coming tonight?" i said shouting across the room.

"who?" the 5 boys shouted in unison.

"just Lucy and Courtney." i said with a smirk plastered across my face.

"when is they getting here?" harry asked.

" in about an 2 hours." i said. then i saw a look of panic spread across Niall's face then he ran off shouting "i'm going in the bathroom first."

"shit!!" zayn shouted raning after niall.

Niall normally only takes 10-20 minutes tops why is he getting ready now.

Niall's pov

i can't tell

but i have to

no i can just keep it to myself.

but how am i going to keep my eyes off her.

"let me in!!" zayn shouted thumping on the door.

fine opened the door and said "i need t talk to you."

typical zayn just said "fine but not for long i need to do my hair."

we walked in to my room and sat on the bed.

"what's wrong" he asked.

"i Will tell you but you can't tell anyone promise" i said with my pinky out he just shook it and waited. "well basically i really like Lucy but i can't tell Brooklyn he will kill me."

"what? how do you even know her?" he said looking some what disappointed.

"s-she is a big  directioner and has tweeted me a couple of times but i was talking to harry about how hot she was and the management over heard and said that i am not allowed to tweet her back or follow her because she would 'distract me'"

i heard the door creak and who was standing there none other than............

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you liked it please comment vote and inbox me your thoughts

thanks 

will try to update soon..

Chloe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PS comment for a dedication