4

🥺

_______

Jungkook got home early from work today cause well today is the day Jin will put him through all the plans and strategy he's come up with.

Jungkook seriously cannot believe he's doing this, honestly a part of him really wants to enjoy this. He wants to feel what it means to be just Jungkook, he wants to feel what it's like to approach someone without them noticing his watch, clothes or car first.

He wants to hear someone say I love you without him doubting it cause that's the thing, after so many bad experience he never believes when they tell him they love him, he doubts every of the affection.

And it hurts more when it turned out it was all lies.

Jungkook has had the worst of luck with partners and honestly he blames his wealth for it.

Or maybe it's his fault for always going after the hungry money thirsty unsatisfied ones.

So yeah Jungkook won't lie he wants to experience this, he wants to hear someone say "I love you" without his head screaming and interprerating it as "I love your money"

It's a lonely sad life, all this money with nobody to spend it with.

Still Jungkook won't exchange his life and position for anything. He worked for it since from a tender age, Jungkook deserves every of his money and success.

The door bell pulled him from his thoughts. Jungkook click open his door to a very exciting omega who pushed pass him to enter inside his house.

"Come in" Jungkook mumbles sarcastically with an eye roll before greeting his other two friends.

Yoongi Pat him on the back before walking inside.

"He didn't sleep" mumbles Namjoon

Jungkook hums shutting his door already imagining Jin running around too excited to turn his life to hell.

Jungkook joined his friends in the living room. Jin pulled out a pen and book from his bag.

Jungkook ignores his two friends amused stare, he agreed to do this, so....

"Ok so after much deliberation" Jin starts looking at him. "You might want to sit down." Jungkook let a sigh dropping himself on the sofa opposite the omega. "I decided to choose a small town in Daegu"

Jungkook frowns

"No kook you're not going to another city where you might be recognized"

Jungkook wants to argue that he is not a celebrity or something, he only appears on business news and that's not all the time. His name come up a lot definitely not his face..

But he keeps his mouth shut cause Jin looks like he didn't want him to argue on anything he had arranged.

"-Dong-gu, ask me why I choose a small town in Daegu?"

"Isn't that why we are here? For you to tell us everything?" Yoongi voices.

Jin only glared at him then rolled his eyes. Namjoon seems to be too amused to even say anything.

"Anyways remember that omega awareness conference I went to a year ago?" Jin asked getting a nods from the three Alphas. "It was in Dong-gu, and I tell you I met a lot of beautiful educated omegas there"

It's sad no one shared Jin's excitement.

"I mean I had like five smalll towns in mind , then it clicked, your company arranged that conference, I went there for a reason, for a purpose. For this purpose"

"So you're saying you want me to start in the town you went to a conference cause you feel it's fate since my company arranged it" He really doesn't want to laugh, he knows Jin won't be happy.

"Exactly"

"I'm gonna go get a drink" Yoongi said with a loud cough trying to hide the obvious laugh in his voice

Jungkook clear his throat. "Ok"

"I heard a lot of things about people there, they said the town has Beautiful gorgeous intelligent and kind omegas from good homes, so I thought why not start there instead of some place we have absolutely no idea about"

"That makes sense love" Says Namjoon for the first time.

Jungkook roll his eyes.

"I mean just 2 weeks, if you find no one you like, we'll try another town, I have 12 different good towns lined up."

Jungkook chuckles at Yoongi choking sound from his kitchen.

"Serves you right" Jin fires at the Alpha in the kitchen

"Ok then we'll start with Dong-gu then"

"Excellent" Jin exclaimed with a loud clap.

"I was hoping you'll agree not that you wouldn't agree, I mean I'm in charge of this" mumbles Jin as he pulled out his phone.

"I found a one small room apartment"
The choking sound continues in the kitchen. "Heavens Yoon!" Exclaimes Jin angrily

"One small room apartment?' Jungkook asked with disbelief. I mean yes he was suppose to portray himself as someone else yes but he was thinking in the line of average citizen, you know with a three bedroom apartment a nice car?

"Yes kook" says Jin typing on his phone, then he stretch it out to him.

Jungkook takes the phone and almost dropped it.

"There's no way you expect me to stay in a place like this, are you kidding me?"

I mean he did know Jin will go extreme definitely not like this.

Namjoon stood up to take the phone from him.

"Uhh babe-"

"Listen, it's not that bad-"

"Not that bad? Jin it's like a store room, and don't tell me that's the mattress I'm going to be lying on, you gotta be kidding me. I'm this fucking close to calling everything off."

"Don't you dare." warns Jin with a sigh. "Ok fine I'll ask my contact to get a better mattress but the room won't change Jungkook if you want to do this you need to do it right"

"That place looks like a store room Jin"

"No it's not and you're lucky I didn't get you a store room. Look, the house is ok, it fits your story of an alpha who has nothing and is starting over. It's in a nice enviroment and in the most busy part of the district." Jin said in a more calm and hopeful voice.

"Let me see" Says Yoongi as he walks back into the living room hand stretch out towards Namjoon. "Fuck, kook won't survive this I swear"

"It's just for a short while" supplies Namjoon unhelpfully.

"Ok so let's get through the list" says Jin

Oh they're not done yet.

"So I've gotten every necessary things you need in the house, I got basic things for the kitchen not that you can actually cook" Jungkook snorts. "But for when you find your omega"

Jungkook won't lie he likes the sound of that.

"And well just to look like a normal house" added Jin eyes still fixed on the notebook he's holding.

It goes quite for a while.

"I got you an average camara which you're going to cherish cause you got it from years of saving"

That's right, he's going to be a photographer who works from home. It's great cause he's actually good at taking photos. That's the hobby he's neglated for a long time, it will be nice to fall on something familiar.

"And about the small car you requested, You won't be needing it" says Jin with a much more serious face.

To be continued

________