24

"The youngest Taehyung. My wolf is also content with his scent.

Taehyung stopped breathing, literally.

He didn't just hear his name right? Right?

He hears cheering and happy clapping. Even from the people that has been quiet the entire day.

Taehyung just sat there freezed in place watching people hugging and smiling. It's like he's watching a movie.

This can't be true.

They were already planning his mating? Taehyung turn around to stare at his father with so much hurt. His father does nothing but avoid his eyes.

This can't be happening. This is not what Taehyung want with his life. This is one big fat joke.

His step mom was now smiling and hugging the alpha. Suddenly everything is ok cause it's Taehyung.

The Taehyung that has no one to stand up for him. The Taehyung that is not wanted here. The Taehyung that is a burden, the Taehyung that is hated.

No one is here to say no for him. No one to ask him what he wants. No one wants better for him.

Taehyung let a single tear drop down his cheek and that is the last he's going to let these people see.

If no one in this world will stand up for him. Taehyung will do it for himself.

He slowly stood up making sure to keep eye contact with the Alpha called Sojun.

"No!"

Everyone paused to stare at him.

"No I reject your courtship or whatever it is you came here f-"

"Taehyung!" His grandmother screams looking mortified. Did she really think Taehyung will just agree to this without any protest?

She really doesn't know him then.

"I said No halmoni! A big fat no! And no one in this room can make me" Taehyung glares at them challenging them to try it.

The visitors stare at him with wide eyes. Certainly was expecting a docile omega. They should have asked about him first

Taehyung must look threatening seeing everyone took a step back like they're scared he'll attack them.

"The audacity of-"

"Stay out of my business Sumi" Taehyung cut her off with a glare. He was expecting the gasps that follows
"You hate me I get it so stay off my business huh? You have your own children they are your business, stay off mine"

"Wumin" His grandmother screams for his father to intervene. For the first time he's known her she can't face him.

"I'm not going to date you or even mate you alpha Sojun. That's not what I want and trust me I'm the last person you want to force on this."

"Shut your mouth Taehyung."

"Do yourself a favor and find someone else. For your own peace of mind." Taehyung levels the alpha with a threatening glare. "Like I said I'm the last person you want to force on anything. I'm not interested and I never will"

Taehyung took one step closer to the Alpha to make sure he hears him clearly

"If you try to push this I'll fight you every second of day, when you eat, sit down, sleep, when you're at work. I'll make our lives miserable. I'll make sure you never know what a peaceful home is. I'll fight you till the only thing people will be seeing on your face is how much you're closer to your grave in just one month"

Horrified gasps echoes around him. Taehyung needs to be as brutal as he can to send these people on their way

The alpha wide eyes stare at him horrified.

"L-lets go!" His grandmother's friend screamed

"No wait. Calm down. Let's talk about this"

"There's nothing to talk about. I'm not letting my son mate that wild untrained thing"

Taehyung smirks. Mission accomplished.

"Do not address my son like he's not a person" His father spoke up for the first time since Taehyung's outburst.

And Taehyung is actually taken aback. His father is suppose to support his grandmother. That's how it usually goes.

"Stay out of this Wumin" His grandmother warns before turning to the guest. "Please let's just calm down and talk about this. Also don't forget I have other grandchildren"

Taehyung smirks. His step mother straightened up where she was standing ready to argue for her children

Taehyung glance at his father and caught him smiling too. He blinks and the smile is gone from his father's face.

"What? I'm not letting my son choose anyone here. Now I'm beginning to wonder why they are still mateless at this age"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Sumi shut your godamn mouth" His grandmother warns his step mother.
She turns to her friend. "Please let just talk about this"

"There's nothing to talk about, you can find another family to send this calamity you call a grandson to"

"Let's go"

"Let's get out of here"

It's goes quiet as the visitors leaves.

No one moved. No one says anything.

Taehyung can't even look at anyone.

His heart is beating so fast.

Taehyung ready himself for his next move.

"You" He sharply looks at his grandmother pointing at him with so much anger Taehyung had no choice but to push Juhun and run for the door.

_______

Jungkook has been feeling like something heavy was dropped on his chest. He can't seems to concentrate on the online conference call is on right now.

His wolf is more active now and Jungkook knows this restless feelings has to do with him.

Something is definitely wrong.

Jungkook push everything forward to end the meeting.

He drops his head in his hand thinking of what could be wrong.

His head is screaming one name.

Taehyung.

Jungkook didn't want to bother the boy. He's probably busy right now.

But the feeling won't go away so Jungkook pick up his phone to call the boy.

Taehyung pick up at just one ring.

"Hi"

Jungkook immediately picks up on the difference in his voice

"Taehyung?" 

"Yes" yup something is wrong. Was the boy crying? "What's wrong?" Wrong question. "Where are you?" He asked instead.

Jungkook immediately pull a shirt on running towards where the boy just told him he is.

_______

Bye bye