55

Jungkook knows he has a big fat smile on his face, he really doesn't care at the moment, god! he doesn't give a fuck about anything right now but the boy he just left in his office.

He wished, he honestly wished he could cancel this meeting but it's important. So what he can do is to attend the meeting nobody says anything about him staying till the end of the meeting.

Jungkook round the corridor leading to the conference hall. He knows everyone is in there already. They obviously took the public elevator which leads them directly to the conference room. Jungkook made it that way so his workers won't be walking around his floor in the name of a meeting. So yeah, the elevator stops directly in front of the conference room. Once they finish the meeting, they get on the lift back to their respective floor 

Jungkook spots Namjoon and couldn't help but smile even more

"Is it true?"

"Yes" Jungkook says smiling

"But how?"

"Can we talk about this after the meeting"

"Like you're gonna stay till the end of the meeting"

Jungkook smirks walking past his friend who followed him immediately. 

"Where's he right now?"

"Where else Namjoon my office"

"Everyone is here"

"I know"

"kung-woo is not back yet?"

"He should be back any moment from now, hopefully with the right file this time"

"You know you can just fire him"

Jungkook shook his head." First time a secretary isn't thirsting over my money or dick Namjoon. I think I'm gonna stick to woo"

Namjoon snorts

"Admit it you're fond of him"

Jungkook chuckles

Namjoon's phone vibrates 

"It's Jin"

"Let me guess he knows about Taehyung and now he's regretting why he didn't come to work in this branch today"

Namjoon laughs

"How do you know him so well"

"We've been friends for years Joon"

Namjoon hums as they walk into the conference hall.

_____________

Taehyung smiles running around the entire office with his mouth literally hanging open. Everything was so fascinating to him, everything.

Maybe he should stop touching everything, what if he spoils something, there's no way he can afford even 1percent of anything in this office.

Jungkook's office is so big

Taehyung smiles sitting down on Jungkook's chair, he rolled himself laughing has the chair rotates him. This so fun.

Ok let Jungkook come, Taehyung wants to go to the park and ride all kinds of ride, he use to watch it on tv, he wants to experience it all.

The chair rotating him, his legs knocks down a black suitcase  

"Oh" Taehyung let out stoping the movement of the chair and walking over to pick it up.

Taehyung bend down to pick it up but it opened revealing bundles of money, a lot of it.