Kik [14] Cheers to Another Ten Down The Road.

Lashton

10 Years Later;

Irwie77: LRH👱 x 👦AFI + 💎💍= 👬👶 ??

HemmoxPenguinx: ash

Irwie77: Yea?

HemmoxPenguinx: did u srsly just fucking proposed me through a text?? and fucking emojis??!!??

Irwie77: Yea. But, it's Kik. It's where we first talked, I figured it would mean something? I don't know.

HemmoxPenguinx: hm, i see where ur coming from

HemmoxPenguinx: but i cant believe u actually used kik i mean i dont even remember that i still have kik i thought i deleted it??

Irwie77: Yeah you did, but I downloaded it again for you a few days ago to fit the plan and hid it far behind your games apps tab.

HemmoxPenguinx: wtf i didnt even realize

Irwie77: Your password is so easy to guess what the hell.

HemmoxPenguinx: well im sorry for not being like you mr- MY PASS IS A BUNCH OF FUCKING JUMBLED WORDS AND NUMBERS THAT EVEN I MYSELF CANT EVEN REMEMBER

Irwie77: HEY

Irwie77: As true as that is, FUCK YOU

HemmoxPenguinx: YOU ALREADY DID THIS MORNING

HemmoxPenguinx: YOU ALREADY DID EVERYDAY THROUGHOUT THESE PAST FEW YEARS

Irwie77: I know, and I'm not gonna get tired of your ass anytime soon, or any part of your body nor personality which is involved in this case. Which is why I'm asking you to take my hand in marriage.

Irwie77: So are you up for it?

HemmoxPenguinx: of course dammit what do u think

Irwie77: Let's have six kids.

HemmoxPenguinx: 6?? a dozen at least

Irwie77: Did you just pull a Robin Hood on me?

HemmoxPenguinx: u started it

Irwie77: Just marry me dumbass.

HemmoxPenguinx: only if u do a grand romantic gesture after this

Irwie77: Gladly, my love.

-•-

"How old are we, kid?" Ashton yelled from inside their room. Luke paused the movie to focus on his high school sweetheart. Luke couldn't remember how the 'kid' nickname stuck, he briefly remembers going to a party during his freshman year in college with Ashton and how people kept commenting about their age difference even though it's not that far, he remembers Ashton playing along and it just--stuck for years forward.

He answered loudly, "I'm twenty seven, you're twenty eight."

Came a muffled reply, "Oh yea."

Luke was suddenly hit with a wave of nostalgia.

It's been ten years since they first talked, and Ashton brought back the app that put them together just a few days before to propose to him. It's legit been ten years, he's fucking twenty seven and the boy--no, that's a man--yelling from their room is not just a stranger from the internet or his boyfriend, that man is his soon to be husband.

What the fuck.

He's literally sitting on the couch in their shared apartment with Tangled's Rapunzel costume--fuck gender roles--for a Halloween party at Michael and Calum's house feeling like he hasn't aged a day.

(Sometimes he also forgets that Calum and Michael are already married)

The sound of a door slamming nearby startled Luke out of his thoughts. Ashton leaned on the wall in full Flynn Rider gear, complete with the smoldering look and all.

He doesn't remember who came up with the idea for the costume, maybe it was Michael suggesting that he'd make a mighty fine Rapunzel during their weekly movie nights a few weeks back, and Calum had added in agreement that Ashton would kill as Flynn Rider. And here they are, not opposing to the suggestion.

"So, how do I look?" He questions, motioning to his entire body. Throughout the years, Luke's made them both participate in costume parties and coming up with the worst possible choices. But Luke thinks this is by far the best, even though they are dressed as a heterosexual couple--not that Luke doesn't suspect the bisexuality of Eugene Fitzherbert--Ashton does rock his outfit, and Luke really did enjoy checking out himself in the mirror in the dress and the wig.

Luke shrugged, deciding to mess with Ashton a bit. "With your eyes, Irwin."

"Shut the fuck up, kid." Ashton threw a the nearest thing he could find--a shoe--at Luke.

Luke expected it and ducked, he learned a lot of things in the past seven years. He got up and walked over to where Ashton is, crossing his arms and pouting like a petulant child. Luke placed his arms on Ashton's shoulders, squeezing them for reassurance. He's somehow gotten a few inches on Ashton since high school, and he fucking loves it.

"How about you shut the fuck up and ask to another person for that opinion because you know that you'll always look good in my eyes."

Luke stared down at Ashton, enjoying the full blown heart eyes look Ashton was giving him, realizing he must be wearing the same embarrassing expression on his face too.

"I love you," he said, lowering his head to catch Ashton's mouth in his own. He briefly recalls the first time they said that to each other- through texts, oh God- and smiled inbetween kisses. "And I you too," Ashton replied, smiling in return.

Here's to another ten years, Luke thought to himself, fireworks going off in his head.

//

Hiii :)

This is so awkward, oh God. I haven't been online in probably like 5 months?? My sincerest apologies for not updating, I've been busy with school, cramped with trying to keep my grades up and the fact national exams is only month away. Oh fuck I'm definitely not ready for high school.

And apologies for the second time for this chapter to be so short, missing out on all the Halloween fun and it didn't even include the cheesy Bruno Mars dance sequence that I planned beforehand. This has been sitting on my drafts for ages and I was itching to update.

Enough sorrys. I think it's time for thank you's now. For the reads, 50k holy shit I never thought it'd make it this far?? And the comments, even though I haven't got time to reply sometimes I check the notifications and shit myself over your comments. I am so grateful for all of this thank you so fucking much I love you ♡♡♡

AND HOLY SHUG CIVIL WAR IS IN LIKE TWO WEEKS WT f iM dED

-Lia/Lee