DESCRIPTION/RULES/TAGS

Desperate to make his family proud, Aahan Patel, who is the supply teacher tasked with teaching
Mr. More's history class, spots an opportunity for praise when the prestigious
Teacher of the Year Awards are around the corner.

Mr. Patel tries and fails to be an amazing teacher, so resorts to bribery to get his class to hype him up.

It's a race against the clock to get his name thrown into the ring for the teaching award, but along the way, he'll learn the true meaning of teaching, and that lessons can be taught by the students too.

___

EXTRA INFORMATION:

This is inspired by a comedy show called A.P Bio, which has become a comfort show for me.
I've attached the trailer for season 1 above.
There's a first look trailer that goes into more detail if you'd like to know more about the series!

Essentially, what this book will be about is a group of people who are on a journey to self-discovery, all whilst being put in this rather scary environment called school.

Also, the students in the history class all know each other, as they have been going to school together for years, and some may know each other from primary school.
Not everyone needs to be close, but they most likely would've atleast seen each other around school.

You can have some rivalries or tension, but ultimately, this class is kind of like a family and they have a good bond.
This bond will strengthen as the book develops.

I'd also love for there to be some quirky characters!
You know, some people who are seen as 'weird' but really they're just judged by others—they are the most relatable characters to me, in my opinion.

There are 24 students in the class, but only 10 will be focused on, so there are about 9-10 spots open.

__

INFORMATION ABOUT THE SCHOOL SYSTEM:

—So this book is set in Marleyport, which is Moorside's neighbouring town.
They follow the same school system.

—The students are in secondary school, and are in their final year of secondary school.
They are 15-16 years old.

—The next level is college, which is two years.
Also known as Year 12 and 13.

—A Sixth Form is like a college, but it's usually attached to a secondary school, and you tend to get more support.

—After that, it's University, which is optional.
Most courses take 3 years but it really depends on which course you're doing.

—A supply teacher is basically just a substitute teacher.

—There are a few other Marleyport traditions but they're quite flexible and can be sprinkled throughout the book.

—Marleyport never used to hold football matches at the school, and sports was only done in P.E or an after school club.
However, in the last 10 years, the schools have started to hold football matches, and they hold tournaments annually.

___

RULES

Comment the passwords on this page and wait for me to accept them.
Then move on to the form page.

1) No perfect characters!
Everyone has flaws, it's what makes us human.

2) There is a 2 OC limit.
Make sure to be detailed with your forms—the more details, the higher the chance of me choosing your character! Please don't make characters with too much of a complex backstory though please.
If in doubt, just send me a message or ask in the form!

3) DIVERSITY!
I want to see a range of religions, sexualities and ethnicities please!
I also don't want everyone to be total sweethearts please!
You can have popular characters, mean characters, quiet ones, loud one's—the more variety the better!

4) I have the right to decline your form!
I will always to try explain why though. If your character didn't make the main cast, they'll most likely be a part of the side cast!
Password one is your favourite snack.

5) Making a character means you're giving me creative control over them. However, I will always try and get your input.

6) PLEASE COMMENT.
Votes are great and I appreciate them, but I really love reading your comments!
Password two is your favourite animal. If I accept your character, I expect you to be as active as you can be please.

7) NO BULLYING.
Some people may relate to certain characters so bashing them will be insulting to the reader.
If they're a horrible person, that makes sense but still don't be mean.
I WON'T TOLERATE BULLYING OF ANY KIND.

_

TAGS:
Please let me know if you don't like being tagged!

1-800-SHAWNHUNTER-

bardbatoes

-cherrysvalanxe

CaptainHermioneSwan

fanficfiend_

gillioddities

DoodleYeet

starryeyedturtle

LeMystical-Puffle

hopefulfirebird

ruesbennett

mlkbttl

ALSO:
I know I make so many applyfics!
I still plan on finishing all of them, and I have original books in the works too, but I'll most likely just finish them and publish them altogether rather than weekly.
I just realised that a lot of comfort shows have gotten me through tough times this year, and if I could write a comfort book for someone, then I'd be really happy that something I've written is a safe place for someone.
I strive for that with all of my books.