BONUS CONTENT-Chapters 14 & 15 Bonus Content

WARNING: Mention of disability.

With the final day of the baby experiment now upon them, the students awaited the arrival of Principal Rogerson.
He had been doing the rounds throughout the day, and it was now Mr. Patel's students who were due to get their results.

Principal Rogerson entered the room, another man by his side.
The man had a black satchel with him, and he was holding a silver laptop.

"Mr. Patel, students... this is Al.
He'll be telling you your results.
I'll leave him to tell you more", said Principal Rogerson.

Al gave the students a half-smile and nodded his head.

"Hello all.
So, with the help of state of the art software, and a few calculations thrown in there, we can have the results of your experiment within minutes.
Factors such as how quickly you responded to crying, how often you fed and cleaned your baby, and the number of times your baby was damaged, will all play a part in working out your final overall percentage", he explained.

As Principal Rogerson called students to the front one by one, Atlas glanced at Zee's empty seat.
He looked over at Elliott's seat, which was also empty.
Atlas leaned forward and tapped Eloise's shoulder, making her turn around.

"Hey, you seen Zee and Elliott?"

Eloise shook her head.
Hearing Atlas' question, Irene chimed in, raising her voice just enough so that Atlas could hear her, but not so loud that the class would be disrupted. 

"They had science before this", responded Irene. 

"They had better hurry up or they'll miss out", said Spencer. 

The group watched the door, hoping that the pair would walk in any minute. 

- - - 

"Ethan, hurry!", shouted Zee. 

"Oh my gosh, we've been partners for two weeks you should know my name by now!"

"Just move, man!"

After getting into an altercation in class, one which Zee was forced to provide an eyewitness account for, the pair faced a race against the clock to get to history class in time.
After a difficult two weeks, neither wanted to miss the opportunity to see their hardwork pay off. 

Picking up the pace, Elliott passed Zee, swiftly weaving in and out of the crowd, robot baby safely tucked away in his arms. Zee dodged oncoming students, bumping into a few on the way though.
The pair hurried down the stairs.
Elliott's foot missed a step, and his heart thumped rapidly in his chest as he watched the baby leave his hands.
Eyes wide with surprise, the pair grabbed onto the railing, leaning over to watch the baby fly through the air.
After what felt like forever, the baby landed on the floor with a THUD

"Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t, sh*t!", exclaimed Elliott. 

"Stop 'sh*tting' and get the baby!", yelled Zee. 

She sprinted down the last two flights of stairs, silently praying to God that the baby wasn't damaged.
Well, not anymore than it already had been. Just as she was about to reach out for it,
James and his friends ran by.
He stood on the baby, the velcro on its clothes pulling apart.
Zee heard a popping sound, followed by muffled cries.