MY SECOND OC

I might end up having to make more OCs if I don't get enough forms in, but if I get more forms in, I'll probably just make my OC's side characters rather than main characters. Zalim is definitely going to be featured more though.

If you do decide to make another character, please make them male or non-binary!

NAME
Atlas Williams

NICKNAME(S)
Attie
(by friends)

AGE
16

FACE CLAIM
Darius Marcell

GENDER/PRONOUNS
Male
Him/His

SEXUALITY & ROMANTIC ORIENTATION
Bisexual
Biromantic

PERSONALITY
Atlas is a highly ambitious teenager, who is very confident.
His main motivations in life are being able to take care of his family, and making people happy.
He is very easy going, and very much a team player.
He is charming and friendly, making him the go-to candidate for showing new students around the school.
He is generally a patient guy, but he has very little patience for bullies, and will stand up for others every time.
He is also a firm believer of giving people chances, but knowing when to give up on them.

BACKSTORY
Atlas was born in Marleyport, and is the result of an unplanned pregnancy between his seventeen year old parents.
He has an older brother, and Atlas idolised him growing up. Even though he was only a year older, Atlas would do anything he could to impress his older brother.
His older brother teased him mercilessly, and got him to do whatever he wanted, but as they grew older, they matured, and he started to look out for Atlas more.
When their parents had another son, the pair took on the protective role and became his bodyguard.
It was around this time that their father left to join the army.
The family became even closer, and you couldn't go anywhere with one sibling without the other two following along.
A few more years went by, and their little sister, who was concieved during one of their father's visits, was born.
The trio became even more protective of her.
The oldest brother would intimidate anyone who came close to her, which would annoy her immensely.
Atlas was much more relaxed, and instead opted to take the time to do things she liked and just hang out with her in general.
The youngest brother mimicked the oldest brother's protective attitude, which amused everyone.
His childhood was full of music, laughter and love.
When his mother was made redundant, Atlas and his older sibling got jobs to help provide for her.
People in their local community would help too—the local corner shop owner would always let them off a couple pounds if they were short, and their local fish and chips shop always added a few extra chips and half a fish but only charged them for a small portion.
Their mother soon found another job, but it was the way his community helped his family in their hour of need that really touched Atlas' heart.
Since then, he has volunteered at a local food bank as his way of passing on the kindness he was shown.
Atlas' family struggled when his mother lost her job, so Atlas became even more determined to fulfil his goals so that his family never have to worry about money again.

FAMILY
Ronald 'Ronni' Williams
(father)

Eiri Williams
(mother)

Colson Williams
(older bother—seventeen)

Zeke Williams
(younger brother—fourteen)

Lilibeth 'Beth' Williams
(younger sister—twelve)

HOW LONG THEY'VE LIVED IN MARLEYPORT
Their whole life.

HOBBIES/LIKES
Dancing, listening to music, scrap-booking, selling snacks for extra money, coffee, hot chocolate, cooking, washing the dishes (he just finds it really peaceful and when he is at a friend's house, her won't let their family do all the housework), photography, drawing.

WHAT DO THEY WANT TO BE WHEN THEY'RE OLDER?
An entrepreneur.

LOVE INTEREST?
Yes.

ANY PAST RELATIONSHIPS?
Used to date Zalim's best friend.
They only dated for about three months, but she broke up with him for someone else.
They remain friendly.

OTHER
—Growing up, the best memories he has of his family are when they're blasting music through the house and they're all just dancing together.

—He has a scrapbook from every year of his life, started from when he went into year seven.

—He has an intense fear of losing his memory, so he likes to take pictures to remember key events in his life.

—He always picks Beth up from school, and has become quite popular amongst the staff, students and parents at her school.

—He is the founder of an after-school support group for students with military parents/family.
Zalim was told to attend atleast one meeting, but stayed for longer due to a bet with Atlas.
They are supervised by a teacher.