DISCLAIMER

The main character, Aahan, is a Hindu, but I won't be putting too much focus on religion, just on shared societal pressures ethnic minorities my face. Having said that, I did to research into Hinduism, but I couldn't really find clear cut answers to some things, so if anything is misrepresented I truly am sorry, and that's not my intention at all. Please inform me if anything is incorrect, and as always, please do your own research into topics that you'd like to know more about, just to improve the reliability of your information.

Also, these are the experiences of specific individuals.
Not all religious people, ethnicities are people in the same social groups have the same exact stories, which is why it's so important that they are talked about more.
Not everyone lives the same way.

Also, I am not a teacher.
I would like to be one someday, but I'm still a long way off that, so please do not take any teaching terminology as the complete truth.
I'll be doing research, but not too much into it as it gets very complicated.

Sensitive topics such as racism, discrimination and other topics will be covered.
I will also be using censored swearing.
It goes without saying that bribery and threatening is never something you should do, let alone to get what you want.
This is just for the purpose of the plot.