Page 8 "Volleyball"

(Remi POV)

We finally reach Nekoma after lots of Bokutō and Kuroo talking to -- and teasing -- each other. And of course them both bugging me about trying to play volleyball. Kuroo had asked Bokutō for some help with convincing me because he thought I didn't find Bokutō annoying -- which is correct. So after a bit of convincing from Bokutō I gave in and agreed.

I was really dreading even trying to play volleyball, it seemed hard, and you have to run. I hate running.

When we entered the gym there were already a few people there.

Coach Nekomata, Yaku(-senpai), Akaashi(-senpai), the Fukurōdani coach, some others who are extras which I don't know the names of, and -- surprisingly -- Lev.

Which means that Yamamoto isn't here, along with some Nekoma players, and most Fukurōdani players.

Everyone walks in separate directions -- Bokutō goes over to Akaashi whilst yelling "AHGAASHI", Kenma goes to a corner and starts playing video games, and Kuroo walks over to his coach.

I, on the other hand, just stood at the door, awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

I look around and the only other people I recognize that I haven't mentioned are Yaku and Lev talking together.

So adorable I think to myself as I stare at them for a few seconds. Wait they're literally just talking how- whatever.

Kuroo then comes back to me and says

"Alright! Coach said it'd be fine if you tried it out, so let's go stretch!"

I sigh deeply

"Just know I'm only doing this because I don't wanna see Bokutō sad, okay?" I say as I begin to stretch

"Yeah yeah, whatever makes you try it" Kuroo then also stretches

After stretching Kuroo starts talking again

"Alright! First we're gonna start off with what newbie's are the worst at most of the time" Kuroo says as he starts walking over to the court "Yaku! Lev! Kenma! Mind helping me?"

Kenma just ignores Kuroo, but Lev immediately comes over "dragging" Yaku behind him.

"Gimme a sec while I get Kenma.." Kuroo sighs then heads over to Kenma

"Tsk, he calls us over then doesn't even talk to us" Yaku says mumbles

Lev then questions "Oh, and who are you by the way?"

Deja Vu, I have been in this place before-

"My names Korral Remi, my pronouns are He/They/Xie, and I'm a DemiBoy, nice to meet you two" I then bow -- mainly towards Yaku because I actually respect him -- and of course I respect Kenma too, but I forgot to bow back then...

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Yaku Morisuke, I go by He/Him and I'm a man" Yaku says slightly smiling -- probably because he feels like I actually respect him.

Lev looks back and forth at Yaku and I

"Wait, what are pronouns again?" Lev asks, very confused

Yaku sighs as his small smile fades, then he explains what they are and how to use them.

"Ohh, I get it now! Hi, I'm Haiba Lev, I also go be He/Him pronouns and am also a man" Lev says proudly

Yaku just shakes his head, but also smiles at his stupidity.

"You cute idiot" Yaku mumbles under his breath so no one could hear him, but -- somehow -- I was able to hear him.

I then smirked at Yaku, and he immediately saw, but didn't have enough time to think because Lev then said