Page 11 "How was the fall?"

(Remi POV)

I wake up to a loud alarm clock.

I really wish Kuroo didn't set up that stupid alarm clock that's in my room -- correction -- Kur- -- correction again -- Tetsuro's sister's old room.

I stretch as I get out of bed then head over to the closet to pick out clothes for after school since I'll have enough time to change.

I rummage through The Sister's Closet™ and see a big box in the corner labeled "'Phase stuff".

I take the box out to find a bunch of clothes that are much different than the other ones in the closet.

Pastel clothes, alt clothes, kidcore clothes, every style of a mentally ill kid there is is in this box. Amazing.

I take out a black pleated skirt that has some chains on it and a Mokke keychain (Beautiful ik😏)  a black tank top turtle neck, a black and navy blue cardigan, a black pair of tights, striped black and navy blue socks, a navy blue beanie, two necklaces, and to top it all off black platform boots with buckles on them.

This will probably look terrible on me (or just terrible in general), but I'm taking it anyway. I mean, I can always just stay in my uniform. I thought to myself while stuffing the clothes and accessories, along with an extra pair of tennis shoes just in case, into a school bag.

I then grab my uniform, lock the door, then start changing.

Knock knock

"You awake yet?" Kuroo asks outside the door

"Yeah, I am" I reply "just changing"

"Well hurry up! I'm already done!" Kuroo says, his voice fading as he walks away

I hurry up and finish changing, then put my usual beanie on and head out of the room and down the stairs.

(Hold up, how can I wear a beanie to that kind of school? Mkayyy, you do you logic)

(Kuroo POV)

Remi was sprinting down the stairs while putting xier bag over their shoulder

"Hey you should be care-" in the middle of me telling Remi to be careful, he proceeds to fall down the stairs "-ful..."

"How very helpful..." Remi says while wincing in pain

"Are you okay?" I ask as I stick my hand out for him "Can you stand?"

"I think I'm okay, but I'm not sure if I can stand"

They take my hand and easily get up

"Wow, that was a lot easier than I thought" he said, confused

"Are you sure you're okay though?"

"Positive" they reply

"Alright then, um, Onigiri?" I hold out my hand that has an Onigiri in it

"Ooh, yes please, thank you" Remi takes it and begins eating

After Remi gets shoes on I head outside, and he follows, slightly limping.

"Also I see you found the sacred box, huh?" I said pointing to the shoes

"Yup, I love your sister" Remi says "clenching" their heart

(Kenma POV)

I was bored so I decided to wait outside today.

I played Super Kario 64 on my Nintendo DS while I waited, then I heard Kuro's door open and looked over.