Very Important

Hey I've been seeing some stories that are exactly like mine and the characters except their names is all they changed and that really annoys me. I mean yes I can see if this story gave you an idea and you wanted to write about a girl with not many friends falls in love with a broken boy and makes him better. Then okay that's fine but I don't like that the characters and the chapters are exactly the same as mine. Please come up with your own idea.

So I'm going to explain the whole all rights reserved thing.

All Rights Reserved

Copyright: 'The Ramsey Brothers.' Including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated continent is COPYRIGHTED. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, me (lightly) and any authorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law.

Okay now that that's done. If any of you see anything that looks exactly like mine. Please tell me so that I can report them. I'm not necessarily mad because this book is just for fun but it is extremely annoying that someone finds it okay to copy my story and act like they written it themselves.

Anyways I do love writing this book and I love the characters in it so please don't steal them.

By the way thank you to everyone who has been voting and commenting on this story. I appreciate you all so much and the next update will be out soon! (: