Chapter 19

"That was um," Liam paused, trying to think of a way to describe my family dinner. Although it really wasn't a family dinner since it was mostly my sisters friends and her boyfriend.

"Horrible?"

He shook his head and laughed. "Different is what I was going to say."

"My sister and her friends are the worse," I sighed, falling down on my bed. Liam laid beside me and put his arms behind him, flexing his biceps. "For a nerd you are pretty fit."

He glanced over at me and gave me a big smile. "I know."

I rolled my eyes. "I've just realized whenever it's just me and you talking. We are always lying down."

"Strange," He breathed out, looking away from me and up at the ceiling. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Have you ever loved someone?"

I furrowed my eyebrows, confused on why he would randomly ask this? "Uh, no. What about you?"

"Really you haven't?" He asked, moving his head to the side so he could see my face. "Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure," I laughed. "Why are you asking me this?"

"Because there was this girl I really, really liked. Her name was Lilly. She was something special. I couldn't go a day without thinking about her. Eventually I fell madly in love with her and she fell in love with me too. Well, at least I thought so. Until she cheated on me with another guy. Then left the state without saying a single goodbye." I frowned. How could she do that to him? Liam is such a good guy. Hurting Liam is like hurting a puppy. "Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that she broke my heart. She hurt be badly and messed me up a little. I even went into depression for a few weeks," He paused, closing his eyes as if it hurt him to go on. "I just want you to know that Luke really, really cares about you. I've never seen him care so much about someone other than me, Ashton and Jai." My heart sped up, thinking about Luke caring so much for me. "I know I should let him tell you that but I need you to know so that you won't hurt him like Lilly hurt me."

"I would never do that."

"I know but just incase, ya know? Luke is worse than me. He's already been going through depression and suicidal. If you were to break him like Lilly broke me. I don't think...," He swallowed hard, bringing his hands up to his face and rubbing his face, roughly. "I-I don't think he'll be with us any longer." I didn't know what to say. I felt sick to my stomach just thinking about Luke taking his life. "He likes you, Allison. He likes you more than he likes himself. You mean everything to him and if you were to leave-"

"Liam don't say anything more," I cut him off, rolling over on my side and wrapped one arm around him and rested my head against his chest. "You won't lose Luke."

"I hope not. He's too young to leave us now."

:(((((

Who just wants to give Luke and Liam a big hug and never let them go??? I know I do.

Sorry it's been sooo long since I've last updated but I'm back and ready to start writing this story again! :)

Vote and Comment<3