Chapter 1

Luna woke up to a very sunny morning. It was 2 weeks before her 18th birthday. Luna couldn't wait for her birthday, her friends had planned a party for her, and her hottest boyfriend would be there! She couldn't wait. Luna got out of bed and went downstairs. Luna walked to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and pulled out some yogurt. Luna sat down at the table and ate her yogurt in silence. When she got done eating her yogurt, she threw it away and walked back upstairs and got ready for school. Luna walked back downstairs with her backpack. She was wearing a blue tank top under a green shirt and wearing blue jeans with a black jacket. She waited for her father to get up out of bed. Her father walked into the kitchen to make coffee. "Hi luna." "Hi dad. I'm going to head to school already." Her dad nodded and turned away from her. Luna rolled her eyes and walked out the door. Luna closed the door behind her and turned around to see her two best friends standing there texting on their phones. "Hey guys." Della looked up from her phone. She was skinny with blond hair. She smiled and elbowed Clarissa in the shoulder. Clarissa was skinny also and had red hair. Clarissa and Della both smiled and waved to luna. Luna waved back and walked to them. Clarissa was the first one to talk. "I'm in so much trouble! I didn't do my essay for mr. Conners class! I'm going to fail that class." Luna and Della laughed at Clarissa. The three of them walk while talking and laughing all the way to their school.